Pettags.com / Rip-off!

1 PO Box 15103Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

On the website pettags shows tags with large print. I ordered a tag for my dog and the print was so small I (w/20/20 vision) could barely read it. I can't imagine someone finding my dog and being able to read her name and the #s printed on it! When I called the woman I spoke with was rude and said she's been printing (ripping people off) these for 20 years. Even on the ads I received with the tag the print appears larger! To top it off, it was sent with an 's' hook to attach to the collar with pliers--as if my dog will forever have the same collar! Come on, how inexpensive would it be to include a key chain ring!?

Va

Comments

• Ge
      15th of Jun, 2009

Best bet is to avoid junk vendors. I've ordered from that place before and it took almost 3 weeks for my tags to arrive! Also, they charged me something like $4 for shipping "and handling", but the tag came in a plain envelope with just a $0.41 stamp. What a rip-off!

Now, I only order my tags from BoomerangTags.com - because theirs can fit right on my dog's adjustable collar, instead of using those stupid 'S' hooks you're talking about.

• Sc
      15th of Jan, 2011

I have been using www.pettags.com for all my pets tags and collars for over 12 years and it is a shame that people have to be so mean as to write bad reviews about such a great company. Only one time I had a problem as the order was lost in the mail. I called the toll free number and 4 days later my order showed up as they sent a 2nd order free even though the post office lost it.

They are a great company and employ some handicap workers.

I suggest you use them.

• Ra
      17th of Jan, 2011

I have never had a problem with pettags.com. I use their site for everything and have NEVER had anything but good products/ fast shipping and awesome customer service! You guys are awesome.

• Jw
      18th of Jan, 2011

Their tags are very cheap, they take two pieces of plastic and put it between foam and don't even explain that in their website. They are very ugly. Why don't they even have a picture of the actual tag on the site? It's fraudulent.

Their customer service is also horrible. My tags were not readable. The letters were cut off because they say you can fit more text on it than you can. I wanted my money back so they said they would charge me $12 S&H to keep them even though I only paid 6$. When I questioned this, they showed me my receipt and proceeded to tell me I spent $6. They're not handicap workers, they're just incompetent. They are absolutely the worst pet tags I have ever seen in my life.

• Mi
      16th of Feb, 2011

pettags.com is a great site, easy to shop and their products are the best. I have been buying there for all my dogs and cats for over 7 years and never had a problem. They have great customer service too. I highly reccommend them. My shelte was a yapping fool before I bought their small no bark collar. It uses vibration, not electric shock like the others and really works.

give this place a shot you'll be glad you did.

Satisfied customer. . .

• La
      17th of Feb, 2011

Original complaint must have had an isolated experience, because this is far from my experience. I ordered a tag for my dog, and it was mailed out right away. It was exactly what I ordered. I can't speak on their customer service since I didn't have to call them about any issues. I would highly recommend pettags.com. It saved me the hassle and time of yet another errand in my busy day.

• Ca
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I ordered 3 custom dog collars and one cat collar. Within 2 weeks two of the custom collars came apart. I called pettags.com and I was told that they are melted together (I thought they were glued from the looks). I was told to send my 2 collars back to them and they would decide if it was my fault that they fell apart.
    I decided not to waste my time and I ordered all 4 from another company that sews the collars together. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! They are cheap because they are made cheap!!

• Ri
      21st of May, 2012

I recently ordered several tags for my dog from pettags.com. I have to say, I am very pleased with what I got! Not only did the tags arrive quickly, but they look great! I will definitely order from them again, because they have so many choices of great products, and I am quite sure they are a company I can rely on for all my pet tag needs.

• De
      30th of May, 2012
    Pettags.com - The site may be easy to use, but their service is anything but customer friendly
    Pettags.com
    pettags.com

The site may be easy to use, but their service is anything but customer friendly. I ordered a personalized collar nearly a month ago and while they charged my credit card immediately, I've yet to see the collar. Takes FOREVER to receive products. I will never purchase from them again.

• So
      22nd of Jun, 2012
    Pettags.com - Service was bad and shipping time is too long
    Pettags.com
    pettags.com

Service was bad and shipping time is too long. I ordered couple of items from them and when i click the buy icon, i was automatically charged. Their service was no good according to a posts in reviewsofwebsites.com and a lot of costumers were complaining about the late package delivery. Such a big shame.

• Ve
      21st of Aug, 2012

I just read these commaants and the complainers are out of touch. The S-Hook is way better than a ring as it is stronger. As for the quality, it is great and unless you are almost bling very readable. I have used this company for many years as I rescue dogs and they are first class and very fast delivery.

Great company www.pettags.com.