Petsmart / dog grooming

Veterans PkwyClarksville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8122511905
I worked in the grooming salon for Pet Smart for 4 months. The things that went on there were awful. Dogs were constantly cussed at and screamed at. The day I left one girl said"This f ing dog I hate this son of a b tch, I don't give a damn about these dogs I don't know what I am even doing here". My husband said if I heard them cussing at my dog there would be hell to pay. I was the only one who cleaned the back bathing and kennel area. After my days off I would find dried urine and feces in many of the kennels. I felt used but I cared about the dogs and didn't want them to sick or fleas. I am a mature individual and the young girls treated me terrible. they just wanted to sit around and talk and I worked. One cussed me out and that is why I am no longer their. You might say she treated me like a dog. One day the manager of the salon said to me"I notice you don't cuss or yell at the dogs even if they are bad". (she didn't either) As the manager I felt she should of not allowed these things to go on, but she wasn't a manager even though she too loved the dogs. I am sure not all Pet Smarts are like this, at least I hope not. I would never take my dog to that salon.

Comments

Be
  8th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Please remove this comment about Pet Smart Clarksville Indiana. I wrote it and I am sorry I did it. I was under alot of stress when I wrote it. Please remove it. thank you
Jo
  31st of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. I saw the same thing too! I was a customer coming in to PetSmart and saw one of the groomers being very rough with a poor dog that was shaking like a leaf. It was awful. I always say: "If you don't like your job.. LEAVE!!" I hate when people who work in a service industry are miserable and mean. Ew!
Lo
  17th of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Don't listen to this person. Unfortunately, she cared more about dogs than my father. My father died on Thanksgiving and in our opinion, she murdered him. You can't trust anything she said for the drugs she is on. She was so jealous of my father's dog that she fought with him constantly. I hope we find justice for my father.

PetSmart Logo PetSmart