Petsmart / poor service!
I was recently in a Canadian petsmart store, that has apparently taken over all the Canadian owned SuperPets that I used to shop at. The food I have had my dog on for over 6 years is now not carried because of the buy-out by PetSmart. The breeds of birds are no longer available because PetSmart only uses certain breeders. Some of the staff was the same, but I was told that a lot of them had already quit because of how PetSmart treats their own employees. Others had already been fired! It has upset me greatly to see employees who worked for SuperPet for years, whom I have personally dealt with, have to leave their job because this American company has put so many demands of them. One staff member was telling me that any one who works on cash, must get 65% of the customers that come through to sign up for these "pet perks cards" if they don't get their mandatory 65% then PetSmart can fire them! How absolutely ridiculous this is... and this is just one of many things I found out about what this company expects from its employees. I will not shop at this Company ever again, which I must say is very sad since I actually had a personal relationship with some of the staff while it was SuperPet. What a shame that this Canadian owned SuperPet chain sold out to a American owned PetSmart company that cares nothing about their staff or customers.
More Petsmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- Petsmart - employee treatment 
- Petsmart - petsmart authority brand puppy food
- Petsmart - grooming
- Petsmart - bug infestation in dog food
- Petsmart - personnel / careers
- Petsmart - grooming service-sherman store