Pets Smart / petsmart groomer dislocated my dog's left shoulder

6938 Spring Valley Lake BoxSpring Valley Lake, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-241-5339
Pets smart groomer dislocated our 6month old toy poodle's left shoulder and pulled ligaments. Maggie has been in body case for 7 days. Today she is now limping a week after body case removed. Vet has stated our puppy will now live with this injury for the rest of her life. She limps always and tires easy. My husband and I are retired and are just devastated by what has happened to our baby. We have let everyone we know what has happened, everyone is so angry to hear this. We want pets smart to come forward. They have ruined our puppy's life. We are on a fixed income and can NOT afford to pay all these vet bills.
Va

Comments

Ha
  11th of Mar, 2009
My dog's shoulder was dislocated at Banfield Pet Hospital during a routine examination, which I assume happened while restraining him for an x-ray. They put the shoulder back into place the follwoing day, and I'm waiting a couple more days to bring him back for a follow-up to a different location. I spent most of the past weekend filing complaints with all the related bureaus, and received a call from one of their regional managers about the complaint that I e-mailed their CEO. I made it very clear to her that my wife and I will take this case to court and we will sue for the damages and any out of pocket expenses we're going to have to get this taken care of. From what I've seen on line, they don't train their people properly and that's why these things happen. Did you ever get any type of satisfaction from them? I'm sorry to here about what happened to your dog.

PetSmart Logo PetSmart