Petro Canada Mobility / be careful with petro canada mobile phone service
We heard about Petro Canada Mobile has a 'Unlimited Text Message Plan'. So we went to the gas station, and bought a SIM card and $25 top-up card.
We activated the SIM, and charged it with top-up card. We pretty sure we chose the 'Unlimited Text Plan'. We thought we are ok for use.
But after three days, we found we can't send any text messages or even phone call. I checked the balance, it showed '0'.
We called customer service, was told "we didn't register with any plan, so after we ran out of balance with 'Pay as you go'; our balance is '0'.
Even if the customer service lady knew we only sent the text messages, she won't (or can't) do anything about it. We end up spending $35 for two days use.
I am surprised Petro Canada didn't notify us which plan we are, and there is no notification when our balance is running low.
More Petro Canada Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Pivot Visa Card By Petro Canada - theft 
- Petro Heating Oil and Services - ripoff via overcharging and deceptive business practices 
- Petro Canada - charge for air 
- Petro Canada - double charging at the pump
- Petro Canada - rude employee and foul language 
- Petro - over priced oil 
- [Resolved] Petro Canada - attendant service 
- Petro Canada Mobility - expiry date for air time 
- petro gas - price of gas
- Petro Canada - washroom