Petfooddirect.com / defective food
Petfooddirect.com sold a food known to be defective by the manufacturer and would not respond to complaints or requests for refund. Do not buy from this company. The food was the wrong size and sold as "large bites." A one month run was made that was much smaller than the other runs. The manufacturer received hundreds of complaints and reimbursed most buyers. Petfooddirect continues to sell the defective food and will not respond to emails. The picture shows first the "regular" size, then on the left the "large bites" size sold by a reputable seller, dogs.com, then on the right the food sold by petfooddirect obviously smaller than the appropriate size. Notice the upc codes are identical. The expiration dates show the bad run date.
More Petfooddirect.com Complaints & Reviews
- PetFoodDirect.com, Inc. - Misleading ad 
- Chewy.com - Too slow delivery
- Chewy.com - Slow delivery
- Chewy - junk mail
- Chewy - untold shipment days & damages
- Chewy.com - my delivery of order #136681714-1 tracking #467696079442 
- Chewy - item # 49210
- Chewy - oxbow western timothy hay 
- Chewy - chewy.com 
- Chewy - Horrendous!