Petals.com / Customer service is shut down

I have purchased items from Petals for many years, going back to before they had an online presence. Haven't ordered anything from them in a couple of years, but I do still get their catalog and emails and in October I spotted some deals and placed an order. That was on 10/22. I received an order acknowledgment, and that's when the communication stopped. The good news is that my credit card hasn't been charged, but my emails have gone unanswered. I tried calling the customer service phone number listed in the order acknowledgment email, but there's a recording that says to go to the website for all customer service needs. After searching online I came across similar complaints, so now I guess I shouldn't ever expect my order to ship.

I'm extremely disappointed that Petals no longer has their act together since they do sell some very nice items with lasting quality.

Comments

• Ka
      5th of Feb, 2009

I have been ordering from Petals for over 12 years; I love flowers but can't have real ones in the house because of my cats and Petals USED to sell some of the most beautiful arrangements. Then about 6 years ago I ordered a small xmas wreath and when i received it, it was horrible, nothing like what i ordered; in fact, my daughter and her friend were there when i opened it, and they broke up laughing at it. I was so embarrassed. When I called Petals about the wreath I was told to "send it back, at your expense". No apologies, nothing. Same thing happened the following spring, I ordered a flower arrangement and the flowers arrived (well over a month after I ordered them) they were bent, the arrangement was a mess. That was the last time i ordered from Petals. Never again. What a shame, they used to make such nice stuff. Now i go to Silkflowers.com.