Petals.com / Customer service is shut down
I have purchased items from Petals for many years, going back to before they had an online presence. Haven't ordered anything from them in a couple of years, but I do still get their catalog and emails and in October I spotted some deals and placed an order. That was on 10/22. I received an order acknowledgment, and that's when the communication stopped. The good news is that my credit card hasn't been charged, but my emails have gone unanswered. I tried calling the customer service phone number listed in the order acknowledgment email, but there's a recording that says to go to the website for all customer service needs. After searching online I came across similar complaints, so now I guess I shouldn't ever expect my order to ship.
I'm extremely disappointed that Petals no longer has their act together since they do sell some very nice items with lasting quality.
More Petals.com Complaints & Reviews
- Petals.com - Poor service! 
- Petals.com - Fraud and cheating! 
- Petals.com - Petals.com is a scam! 
- Petals.com - HORRIBLE experience - NO resolution
- Petals.com - Never reimbursed for returned floral item 
- Petals.com - Flowers
- Petals.com - Flowers on line from Petals Teleflora
- Petals.com - Unauthorized charges
- Petals.com - No product, no response 
- Petals.com - Worst customer service experience ever!