Pet Smart

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

grooming salon

Brunswick, Georgia
On Oct 9, 2017 I took my dog to Pet Smart in Brunswick GA for grooming. I was called shortly after and told that my dog had bitten a groomer. They stated that their policy is if a dog bites someone they are banned from grooming forever. The groomer she bit was Jasmine, not the groomer I had requested. I had dealt with Jasmine in the past and refused to let her work with my dog because of her behavior toward the animals. But unfortunately my chosen groomer, Matthew, had asked Jasmine to help him out and get my dog from the crate and apparently that was when my dog bit her. My dog, Molly, is a very people loving little Yorkipoo. Upon meeting anyone, friend, stranger, man, woman or child she will lay down and roll over for a belly rub. Molly loves people. Jasmine is not the only groomer that I have observed being abusive to the dogs. I heard another yell at a dog because he licked himself and another dog yelp in pain because a nail was apparently clipped too short. I chose a specific groomer, Matthew, for a reason. I felt like I could trust him. I never expected him to turn any part of Molly's grooming process over to Jasmine. My question is what is Pet Smart policy for an abusive groomer? What did Jasmine do to my dog that made her bite? My dog was banned, what happens to Jasmine? I would like to see action taken against Jasmine.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree