Perkins Restaurant And Bakery / discrimination
On June 9th my family and I entered into The Perkins restaurant in Orlando Fla. We were seated in a small section off to the right of the main seating area.
It was then that I noticed that we were the only Afro-American family in this section. Several other consumers before and after us were seated in the main section. These consumers were all Caucasian.
We were not served or addressed by any of the staff.
Although one waitress did enter into the room grabbed a booster seat and walked out never making eye contact with me. I watched other consumers being attended to by staff through small wooden poles that separated the two rooms.
There were plenty of seating in the main area to accompany my family. I was outraged by this addressed my concerns to the host that seated us and left the Perkins establishment.
Never have I been so humiliated and at the same time angry for myself and my family. My children have never seen the ugly face of discrimination this close up outside of a textbook. They will remember this for a lifetime!!!
More Perkins Restaurant And Bakery Complaints & Reviews
- Perkins Restaurant - no work 
- Perkins Restaurant - bad dining experience
- Perkins Restaurant - restaurant smell 
- Perkins - Pies 
- Perkins Restaurant - disgusting service 
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s - manager ron
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s - trish certified trainer
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s - customer service
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - poor service 
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - management