Perfume Emporium / Credit Card
I´ve purchased on VISA Credit Card on 26/12/2015, order #1045670, a total of US$ 142 in perfumes from WWW.PERFUMEEMPORIUM.COM. A few days later I received a despondent, asinine and sarcastic e-mail stating that the products would ship between 30 to preposterous 90 days! Shipment and costumes on my account! Should the products be not received in a 60-day time [I live in Rio - the city of Olympiads 2016], I should contact the company by e-mail warning them that a “shipment problem occurred”. Well, I live in Rio, not on the surface of the Moon, North Korea, Tibet, Bhutan, Tunguska, the Aleutian Islands, or Vanuatu. I found hundreds after hundreds of complaints by Briton, Australian and Spaniard citizens - in summary - people from all over the world decrying this fraudulent company. To file a complaint, proceed as follows: File a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Division - FBI IC3 - www.ic3.gov/default.aspx File also a complaint to the Federal Trading Comission: www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Good Luck Martius de Oliveira, 01/07/2016 PerfumeEmporium.com 3440 West Warner Ave., Suite C & D Santa Ana, CA 92704 United States Email Support - email@example.com Customer Service - [protected]
More Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Unpleasant experience 
- Perfume Emporium - perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
- Perfume Emporium - fake perfume
- Perfume Emporium - fake perfumes
- Perfume Emporium - Terrible website, don't order!
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery