PepsiCo / winning prize of pepsi world cup int'l promo mobile uk2014

Inbox x

Pepsi bottling company uk®
Dec 11 (9 days ago)

To me

Pepsi drink & bottling company uk®
World cup promo
(Uk. Regional office)
Freepost le4 918 leicester
Le4 5zy, united kingdom.
Tele: +[protected]
==========================

Dear prize winner,

Claim proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e - mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (Pepsi drink & bottling company, england regional office on world cup promo) and we wish to thank you for your co - operation. The board of directors, members of staff and the international awareness promotion department of the pepsi drink & bottling company mobile award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our star prize winners in our 2014 international awareness promotion (Iap) pepsi mobile draws held in london, uk. Your winning prize fund is £850. 000. 00 (Eight hundred & fifty thousand great britain pounds) .

Your mobile telephone number was selected randomly through our computer ballot system from world mobile telephone directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis and to make poverty a history. I write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your privacy.

This pepsi world cup lottery is approved by the england lottery board organization and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (Iagr) . This lottery is of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

A cash prize of £850. 000. 00 pounds has been issued in your favor by pepsi drink & bottling company uk, and has been deposited with our affiliate bank (Societe generale bank plc) here in london, england in a temporary account.

For security and claim purposes, your winning fund has been deposited with our affiliate banker / financier;societe general corporate & investment bank london, kindly provide the below information with the application for the claim of fund to the bank for verification of your prize and send the a copy to us for preparation of your winning certificate and also to the remittance unit / department of the bank for the fund claim and release processes using their contact details below; kindly contact societe general corporate & investment bank london and supply them the required information using the email address below:[protected]@sgbank. Co. Uk

The divisional director of remittance
Contact person: dr. Joe marcus

Account number. . .
Bank name. . .
Branch name. . .
Swift code if any. . .

Payment option. Tt (Bank telegraphic wire transfer)

Application for the claim of fund

I write to lay claims over my winnings as announced by the pepsi bottling company uk. I was made to understand that the fund was deposited in a temporary account at your bank by the above mentioned organization.

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through the appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office.
========================================================
N / b

The following pin# (Personal identification number) has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us and the bank: (Pepsiuk - 8741)

You are warned to keep your winning information to yourself until your fund is released to you to avoid double claim which will lead to absolute cancellation / termination of award. We also do not tolerate laxity and inconsistency in claim.

Note: this draw is solely conducted by pepsi bottling company, united kingdom and cannot be claimed through any of our regional offices in your country / area. All communications must be through ccc, united kingdom.

Once again, we congratulate you for this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring successful claims. The bank shall get back to you with the fund release directives on our receipt of your personal details as requested above so endeavor to contact the bank and send the above requested information to them without further delay as directed.

Let me know when the bank contacts you.

Kind regards,
Claims manager:
Name: richard evans,
Tele: +[protected]
(Prize administrator)
Dear concern,
Pls reply me, is it true or false?
Name - md. Altaf hossain

206 E street south
    Glen Ullin
    North Dakota
    Phone: 701 348 3692

I bought a two liter bottle of pepsi wild cherry at the Papa murphy's Pizza store in Bismarck, when I got to my home and opened the bottle there was no fizz to it at all, and totally not drinkable.

• Th
      26th of Sep, 2013
    Pepsico - employee
    pepsi
    London
    Ohio

Who ever takes care of the kroger london pespi supplies, I just wanted to let you be informed the other pepsi guy, Tim, was an awsome guy when he was in the store. He done his job well and got it out this new guy I do not like him. So if you will please send Tim back to this store. Thank you.

• Bi
      1st of Mar, 2015
    Pepsico - Visi cooler
    BISMILLAH BURGER
    bhittai abad gulistan-e-johar.block 9 karachi
    Pakistan
    Phone: 0345-3072796
    [protected]@ahoo.com

Mera name hai mureed anjum ur hamari 2 shop haan ak shop pur visi coolar hai jis ka code 72198 dosri shop k lie ajj 6 month se bi ziada hoo gae haan jab bi fone karte haan too jhoot bolla jata hai app ka super vaiser zia ud din saab app ki mahrabani ho gi mujay visi cooler purwaid kar daan plese