Pepsico / Golargelivelarge.com / this is scam contest!

This is scam contest. They use fast food outlets such as Taco Bell to up sell customers to purchase large drinks at a higher price when they ordered mediums, promising they would get a chance to enter the golargelivelarge.com sweepstakes with a chance to win$91,000 cash.

The website requires you to enter your name and email address and mailing address as a condition of entering the "contest" and also asks for your phone number and cell number, then tries to get you to agree to receive spam emails from the company.

Only after you have provided all the required information are you allowed to enter the "code number" printed on your cup, then you receive a message saying you lose.

Yes, the premier soft drink company in the United States that has millions upon millions of loyal customers uses third party sales agents and internet scam and spam operators to delude, deceive, and defraud their customers into providing personal and private and confidential information, then allows others to use this information to harass those very same customers.

This is what happens when a soft drink company is taken over by a multi billion dollar international criminal conspiracy that answers only to stockholders instead of customers. Not only do they sell you a quarters worth of soft drink for nearly two dollars by deceiving their customers, then then turn around and betray those same customers by selling or using their personal information to barrage them with harassing emails and/or phone calls or text messages in the guise of advertising.

What they are actually doing is kicking their customers in the gonads by requiring them to run the gauntlet they have set up to extract this information from loyal customers and unsuspecting victims.

Time to change soft drink brands. There's plenty of competition out there.

Comments

• Pa
      30th of May, 2007

I was wondering why every time i tried to enter a code, it keeps on saying that i have wait 24 hours to enter code that is on the cup. Now i know why, another on a long list of contest scam's.

• Ca
      15th of May, 2008

win cash

• Ta
      14th of Aug, 2018
    PepsiCo - Can of pepsi
    Olympia
    Washington

Opened a can of Pepsi top exploded outward can was 3/4 full and completely flat this has never happened before been drinking it all my life hurt hand when it happened

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2018
    PepsiCo - Pepsi taste flat
    East Liverpool
    Ohio

I only drink pepsi.i am always buying 24 packs.the last couple cases had over hafe the box tasted flat..just wanted to let you know I have always been a customer of pepsi..I would appreciate it if it takin care of.i will continue to drink my pepsi.

• In
    PepsiCo - Cans from 12 pack
    Winfield
    Alabama

Second time that cans are near empty and the tabs are fine. Must be a pin hole. The mess in my refrigerator and floor was ridiculous. I had 5 cans this time out of 12 that were almost empty. Poor quality control. Not a product I will purchase again, twice this happened...

• Tb
    PepsiCo - 15 pack Pepsi
    Clarksville
    Arkansas

I bought a 15 pack of Mt. Dew and a 15 pack of Pepsi yesterday evening in Clarksville Tennessee. And I've taken out about 4/5 in each pack and they are all extremely flat and no carbonation at all. Taste like I'm drinking pure syrup. I'm very disappointed to have waisted my 13+ dollars

• Ha
    PepsiCo - Muhammad Hassan
    Peshawar

Hello sir I am winning Pepsi win lucky draw can you transfer my amount in my account my name Muhammad Hassan
    I have Pepsi winning certificate original can you contact me in my email address : hassantanha8@gmail.com mobile phone number is 00923149074700

• La
      21st of Aug, 2018
    PepsiCo - my sodas was flat no soda
    WEST ROXBURY
    Massachusetts

i got me a 6 pack at PRICERITE and 5 out of 6 sodas are no good it was tras taste like water no soda i would like a refund please

• Kr
    PepsiCo - Message received
    Pakistan

Dear I received a message dated December 11, 2017 (congrats!you have been awarded of $ 850000 in 2017 Pepsi anniversary draw in USA. I just want to know how I can claim it.

• Ru
      1st of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - quiry about 2017 pepsi int*l xmas mobile draw in usa.
    chittagong
    Bangladesh

Sir,
    I just received message on my mobile
    Congrats! You have WON $980, 000.00 in 2017 PEPSI INT'L XMAS MOBILE DRAW in USA, To claim, send your Name, Address, Phone Number & Email to : pepsipa@outlook.com

so please ensure this information is true or not.
    rupak das
    Email.rupakdas440@gmail.com

• Mi
    PepsiCo - pepsi mobile draw 2018
    Pakistan

i have recieved a message that i have won 500000£ in pepsi mobile draw 2018 .. I have to confirm that is it true that pepsi held any award regarding to mobile draw ir it is a scam?

• Ca
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - Pepsi (2 Litre)
    United Kingdom

I went to pour my partner a glass of Pepsi and this fell out of the bottle into his glass I'm not very happy about this at all as he could of chocked on it . I would like to hear something back from yourselves as I want answers.

3rd of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - award investigating
    Pakistan

I have received a message that i have received an award from pepsi from pepsi in USA at your anniversiry. Is it you. the prize is on the basis of lucky draw of world mobile numbers. my number is 03137669278

• Am
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Pepsi Co, Inc - Unwanted thing inside the bottle.
    Olongapo City
    Philippines

COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL.
    We have order a tons of pepsi products in an authorized distributor, located here in Philippines. I noticed that there were something inside the bottle, its all sealed, the packaging was also sealed. Video and photo are available for your request.

for more question and verification pleas contact me at am_fajardo15@yahoo.com

• Ke
      5th of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - payment not received
    Tanzania
    smscaster.com

In 2 november 2017 smscaster sent me a message in this number +255629628365 say that my cell has awarded me £850000 in the onggoing 2017 pepsi mobile draw in uk.to claim call me in +255774408453 or +255623966981 my email is medyelzakwany@gmail.com

• Am
      9th of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
    Clarenville
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Canada

To whom it may concern,

I was very disappointed this morning when I opened a brand new box of Aunt Jemima Pancake mix and found that it was full of tiny little bugs. I have not had this problem before and was surprised to see it. Attached is a photo of the small bugs in the mix. There were so many of them.

Thanks

Amanda

averyamanda8@gmail.com

10th of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - £500,000
    Islamabad
    usman66666@yahoo.com

Congrats you have been received awarded of total amount in UK. To claim send your name address phone number to claims555@live.com from03374964606
    Is this true or false please tell me.
    03340501271 received msg on this number.

• Ro
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Pepsi Co, Inc - Support of the NFL

Drop the advertisements that support the NFL. Players and teams that disrespect America, our flag, our national anthem and our military do not deserve our support. I am actively encouraging my friends and family not to buy products that support the NFL.

• Ri
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Pepsi - NFL sponsorship
    San Antonio
    Texas

I am a 12 year US Army Service Member and have been a long time fan of Pepsi but because of what the NFL players are doing (Kneeling) I will stop buying all your products as of today.

• Ia
      18th of Sep, 2018
    PepsiCo - Pepsi
    United Kingdom

Hi., I bought a Pepsi can from Dixy chicken Birmingham stirchley. And when I opened and sipped it., it smelt of sewage. Like as if there was [censored] on the can. Returned the opened can back to Dixy and got another drink.

What do I do next.? Please help