Pepsico / Golargelivelarge.comthis is scam contest!

M

This is scam contest. They use fast food outlets such as Taco Bell to up sell customers to purchase large drinks at a higher price when they ordered mediums, promising they would get a chance to enter the golargelivelarge.com sweepstakes with a chance to win$91,000 cash.

The website requires you to enter your name and email address and mailing address as a condition of entering the "contest" and also asks for your phone number and cell number, then tries to get you to agree to receive spam emails from the company.

Only after you have provided all the required information are you allowed to enter the "code number" printed on your cup, then you receive a message saying you lose.

Yes, the premier soft drink company in the United States that has millions upon millions of loyal customers uses third party sales agents and internet scam and spam operators to delude, deceive, and defraud their customers into providing personal and private and confidential information, then allows others to use this information to harass those very same customers.

This is what happens when a soft drink company is taken over by a multi billion dollar international criminal conspiracy that answers only to stockholders instead of customers. Not only do they sell you a quarters worth of soft drink for nearly two dollars by deceiving their customers, then then turn around and betray those same customers by selling or using their personal information to barrage them with harassing emails and/or phone calls or text messages in the guise of advertising.

What they are actually doing is kicking their customers in the gonads by requiring them to run the gauntlet they have set up to extract this information from loyal customers and unsuspecting victims.

Time to change soft drink brands. There's plenty of competition out there.

• Sh
    Sharon Thompson IS MY NAME Feb 10, 2020

Your Super Bowl halftime show was at best raunchy. The Supper Bowl should be a time for families to share in. That show was not a family show. Send it to Las Vegas, put it on Showtime or HBO, but not at the Super Bowl. No more Pepsi for me. The next time I am asked at a restaurant if Pepsi is OK, my answer will be a resounding NO!

• Kh
    Khabab Nov 17, 2019

Sir I have received a message to Pepsi lucky draw winning £ 800, 000. How to received a money please contact us.
    Muhammad Khabab
    Age.28
    Contact no. [protected]

• Sh
    shawnswenson Oct 26, 2019

have purchased 2 case of the 8 20 oz norefillable mtdews but i have arthritis and cannot open the caps
    it took me 3 diffracts to get it open i think something should be done

shawn swenson
    1594 w 400so #29
    slc ut 84104

[protected]

• Ho
    hopediamond2 Sep 28, 2019

I bought a lot of your cans of diet Pepsi caffeine free sodas and we will I guess just throw away around a $100. of canned soda we bouth in AUG AND SEPT of this year 2019.It us very bitter, what is going on? THANK YOU John and Diana Hawley [protected] [email protected]

• Ca
    Carrie Harris Aug 28, 2019

on August 19th I purchased a 24-pack of Pepsi I ended up with two cans that were empty . I buy this product regularly as my husband is an avid Pepsi drinker tow cans short is money I lost in my pocket. Just wanted to let somebody know. Don't know if fault of the store or processing.

• Mi
    Michelle Nardone Aug 20, 2019

One of your drivers was speeding 40+ through a school zone today in Apopka Fl. The zone is clearly marked and services 2 schools kids were everywhere here is the photo of what truck it was

• Mu
    Muhammad Salman Abdul Waheed Aug 17, 2019

Refrigerator number is [protected]
    It was sent for repairing to the company some 4 to 5 days ago but we still not get it repaired and therefore finding it great difficulty to sell Pepsi products. Please deliver it as soon as possible and contact us at [protected]

• Ly
    Lynd1213 Jul 16, 2019

I was driving in Hammond, IN today and there was a truck driver with the letters/numbers T18018 on the back of the truck. He literally jumped in front of me in a semi truck!!! His license said Ohklahoma!

• Bd
    bdgraves May 28, 2019

I recently bough 12 cases of pepsi one for a party.
    I opened a few of the cases and noticed some cans had exploded/ leaked all over the rest of the cases. some cans were punctured. I caled the store and they wouldnt refund me. is there anything you can do?

Brian Graves
    [email protected]
    Juneau, Alaska

Safeguns May 22, 2019

I would like to report a reckless aggressive driver on I95 Pepsi driver tractor number F71380. Flashing headlights and tailgating me through a construction zone. Date 5/16/19 about 11:35 AM. Thank you for your support in this matter. S Helms

• Iu
    IUlou May 22, 2019

I have in the past got a can here and there that is flat or empty but have 2 cans out of this case that is damaged. I don't know what is going on but hoping you can fix your problem.

• Ki
    Kim Ramsey May 11, 2019

Bought a box of 12 of Pepsi and one of the cans were only half full.very disapointed about that.
    And when I got home I open the box and every can in the box of 12 were very sticky.
    And now I had to rise/ wipe off every can.

I would a refund for tht and also some Pepsi merchandise.

• La
    Lade Jayanth Apr 27, 2019

I received this massage.
    Your mobile number has selected as lucky draw 80000 British pounds this is true are fake.please replay me to this email id
    ([email protected])

• Ka
    Kalikdan Haile kassa Apr 07, 2019

MY phone number is +[protected].my name is Kalkidan Haile living in Ethiopia.I need more information about the message

Antoinette mabey Mar 24, 2019

I bought a 2 Lester bottle of Pepsi and I opened it there were white bits in it and it had no fizz I was very disappointed and had to bin it that was my money I paid for it .I would be great fun if you could look at my complaint thank u Mrs Antoinette mabey.

• Ha
    hassan saad Feb 25, 2019

Congratulations your mobile number has won 500, 000 pounds in the 2019 Pepsi promo UK. To claim your prize, send ur name age and mobile
    Name Khalid rashid
    Age : 58
    Contact no # [protected]

• Ti
    Tin26ga Feb 25, 2019

A 24 Pack of diet Pepsi 4 were undrinkable and discoloration was present. We drink diet Pepsi every day just thought you should know.

• 안영균 Dec 11, 2018

Pepsi driver truck number f70868 (area baltimore county) time 12:10pm est
    Loading in no parking zone and he block my store entrance for more than 20 min
    And I ask diver move and he told me he can park and if problem call.
    His attitude was nasty. Makes me really sick.
    Hope next time not happen

• El
    Elizabeth Tina Nunley Nov 19, 2018

On /July 2 /, 2016 I bought 3 packs of Pepsi and when I open one within a half an hour its completely Flat, I have my slip where I bought the Pepsi, it was the Dollar General Store In Crooksville Ohio 43731, , Thank you,

Charles kambarn Nov 13, 2018

I've been drinking Pepsi for the last sixty years after hearing your. CEO's statement about the election . I will never buy another Pepsi product . Charles Kambarn

• Bj
    BJosephs Nov 11, 2018

There was a can leak and sugar and sticky mess one the other cans and all over the floor. As the price of everything keeps going higher and higher it really upsets someone that these things happen and you should compensate people for this inconvenience.

• Ke
    Kevin VanTassel Nov 11, 2018

Job interview was a waste of my time, drive 600 miles to be told the position was filled, need upper management to contact me, I'm tired of wasting my time with others

• De
    Debra Hansen Nov 11, 2018

Purchased from Family Fare in Hudsonville Michigan. This is the third time we have ended up with flat pop noticing the date this time was 10/2016. The date today is 3/27/2017. Since the shelves are usually out especially during sales how can this possibly happen? Please respond with your solution to our situation. Pop is expensive!!!
    Thank you.

• Ni
    Nickycash555 Nov 06, 2018

Bought 12 packs from my local Giant in Exton pa in Eagleview road. Every 12 pack had at least one can that was either empty or partially empty, can dented and deflated carbonation. This is unnaceptable and concerning with your product quality.

• Va
    Varun kalra Nov 05, 2018

Marble in pepsi
    Don't take pepsi
    I have video as well as pics
    Pepsi is not good
    They don't belive in hygiene product
    They want only sale
    Please don't take pepsi

• St
    Steven Sellers 4008641 Nov 04, 2018

Hi, my name is Steven Sellers and I just wanted to let you know that one if my Pepsi cans were deformed and had some dried up soda around the can. I thought this was very odd, because I've never seen this before. It may just be poor shipping and handling, but I thought you guys should know!

• Ej
    ejb99 Oct 31, 2018

This is a disgrace. I expect the bag to have air but not as much as this!!! I took these as my snack for the day and was left hungry until home because your product let me down. There was hardly any chips in the packet! I can't believe this, and will think carefully when purchasing anything from the company again! Disgrace.

• Ra
    Rachael Newman Oct 31, 2018

Truck driver with license plate for KJ 9351 with California plates cut my car off while trying to make a right-hand turn into a Lane. He then gave me a very mean look and hand gestures

• Me
    Meana Ali Oct 31, 2018

Dear Risko Golo you are the winner of pepsi bottling company the money that you get is $850000 USD.

• Mi
    Michael Vander Heiden Oct 27, 2018

Cans are blowing upPepsi cans The tops are blowing up I've been having a lot of these I buy a lot of Pepsi products and have you and wondering why this is happening I get 5 to 6 cans out of the 12 pack looking like this you can drink out of them

• Ke
    Ken415 Oct 22, 2018

I bought a case of Pepsi 500ml plastc bottles and most of the case the bottles were deformed but 1 bottle was real bad i cannot open bottle was wondering whybthis happened and why it was not caught before itcwas shipped .im a truck driver by trade

• Gu
    Gul24 Oct 15, 2018

Sir afternoon.I m a retailer of main Chowk Saha district ambala state Haryana.I HV a visicooler of your company .ur CE Manish Verma come to me and take the visicooler and give it to the other retailer and he is not ready to give my security cheque back to me.plz help me out..Amit celebration and my e mail I'd is [email protected]#[protected]

• Ca
    Carl2020 Oct 15, 2018

Dear Respected Sir/ Ma'am
    I have some evidence in pictures where you can see how there produce Ur products in Pakistan.

Email. [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohinder singh 80 Oct 15, 2018

ASM Rakesh and Sm Onkar both failed to provide rack for chips dispite of giving verbal confirmation from last 2 month, I am 70 year old retailer for yours please help me in this regards

• Tm
    tmbecker Oct 14, 2018

Good morning. This morning at 6:42 am a Pepsi truck cut-thru our street on Moores Mill Rd 30327 between Bolton Rd and Hwy 75. There is a $500 fine for trucks using the street as cut-thru. I kindly request you ask your drivers to obey traffic signs.

I will be posting this on our neighborhood social media as well.

Regards,

Maureen

• Gj
    Gjbffhffuh Oct 14, 2018

your Pepsi vendor that comes in the stocks the Walmart here in Crawfordsville is very rude inconsiderate it would run over anybody that was in his way to get his job done if you were a customer or a worker that works at this facility if you are people that hire people like that he needs to be reprimanded for that

• Ah
    ahsanullah Sep 19, 2018

Very good

• Wa
    Wanda1954 Sep 19, 2018

My husband put Pepsi cans in his cooler and then put ice over the cans and the can exploded all over him and the kitchen.i don't understand why it did that. It's dangerous. And why does the complaint have to be long. I sent a picture and explained what happened. Isn't that enough?

• Ia
    Ianrose Sep 18, 2018

Hi., I bought a Pepsi can from Dixy chicken Birmingham stirchley. And when I opened and sipped it., it smelt of sewage. Like as if there was [censored] on the can. Returned the opened can back to Dixy and got another drink.

What do I do next.? Please help

• Ri
    Richard Bustos 1 Sep 11, 2018

I am a 12 year US Army Service Member and have been a long time fan of Pepsi but because of what the NFL players are doing (Kneeling) I will stop buying all your products as of today.