Pepsi / Lipton Green Tea / expired drink
I am regarding expired drink from vending machine. I have sent the e-mail to the vendor manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) as below on April 15, 2009.
Hi. My name is Eun Lee. I was studying at the Universities at Shady Grove today and I got a Lipton Green Tea from the vending machine provided by the University of Maryland Vending Services. I had already drank more than half of it when I realized the expiration date on the bottle said November 19, 2007. It's amazing to see that the bottle that had expired 2 years ago still is sold at the vending machine. I have been having frequent urination and I have been feeling a little nauseaus all day.
I just wanted to inform you so that there is no more expired bottles in that vending machine and no one else gets sick.
The vending machine is located on the second floor of building 3. I believe there is only one vending machine on this floor.
However, I have not got any response of the e-mail at all over a week.
More Pepsi / Lipton Green Tea Complaints & Reviews
- Lipton - pure leaf extra sweet tea, tea particles 
- Lipton Ice Tea - scary product! 
- Lipton Green Tea with citrus - dangerous bottles
- Lipton Tea 100 Count Tea Bags - watered down, flavorless tea
- Lipton - bugs in soup
- Lipton Tea - lipton tea green tea citrus — single serve bottles 20 oz
- Lipton Tea - lipton green tea tulsi natura 
- Lipton Pure Leaf - mold!
- Lipton Tea - no longer has any flavor & tea are all torn