Pep Boys Store# 0665 / starter problem

1 Cerritos, CA, United States Review updated:

I took my car in for starter problem on May2, 2009 at 9AM. Before I took the car in I called in Pep Boys and talked the the service department. I was given total price of starter and labor $608 out the door by Jonathan. When I took the car in, it was taken in by Cruz. He quoted me the the same price of $608. I got a call back in the evening that it is going to cost over $1389 to install the starter 'cause they have to extra work. Finally they came down to $825, which we gladly paid. When we went to pick up the car, it was making loud noise by the engine.

I was told by assistant manager Cruz, he will take care of the problem. I called back Tuesday 5/05/2009 and was told by service manager John, it will cost me another $450 to fix the problem.

These people need to get the act together and need to have knowledgable people who know about cars and customer service.

Comments

• Si
      2nd of Aug, 2011

I was in capetown pep store 26 july 2011 to trasfere money so i made amistake i was clicking my phone number instead of four number so untill today no one helping me in the store to get my money back or else. what can i do?my cell number:0786940733