Pep Boys / 29 minutes
I always skeptic about Pepboys all these years because they are OVERPRICE
But, I decide give it a try when I saw the ad for 29 minutes oil change plus $13 rebates
Yesterday, I went to Pep Boys in Rowland Height for oil change. After waiting for 15 minutes, Finally, Someone asked me what do i need.
"Oil change" I said. The employees told me, "You have to wait for 1.5 hours for that? WHAT!!!
What happened with 29 minutes? ... It is count at the time they pull in the car... but for now... you have to wait 1.5 hours...
This morning, I went to another Pep boys in Chino hills for same reason. I talked to one employee named JOE. He might be the manager for that department
SAME THING! 29 minutes becomes 2 hours. WHAT!!!
JOE said: They have 3 CARS ahead of me for the oil change., ...
1. WHAT 29 minutes sign for?. I better go to Wal-mart "across the street" -- at least they are certainly changed it for less than 1 hours
2. 3 CARS oil change = 2 hours? HOLLY MOLLY...Do you know how to manage a store???. I closed my store the next day.. if I am the owner...
3. PEP-BOYS employee are working TOO SLOW
DO NOT need to spend another minute on these store.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - riped off 
- Pep Boys - retail store manager
- Pep Boys / Hankook Tire - buy 1 get 1 free rebate
- Pep Boys - horrible service
- Pep Boys - horror story