Pep Boys / bottom feeders of auto industry
Pepboys has to be one of the most poorly run companies in the auto industry. So here are some tips to avoid being ripped off.
1 - Don't go there
2 - Never go there
3 - Don't even think about going there
They sell a maintenance package for $39.99 which is only an oil change that you can get from Firestone or Goodyear for $19.99. The Pepboys maintenance package is a $9.99 tire rotation and a $29.99 oil change. Do the math: when you add that up, its less than doing the package services. How crooked is that?
Watching them in the service department is akin to watching sausage being made, you just don't want to see how its done.
This company is at the absolute bottom of the food chain in the auto repair industry. Get your cleaners and sale items there, but never let them touch your car.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!