Pep Boys / they gypped me out of $75
Pep Boys gypped me out of $75 and I want my money back. I took it there for computer check because my engine light was on. I wanted to know what was wrong with my engine. They said they would put it on the "machine" and tell me what the matter was.
All I got for my money was I needed four new tires and I needed to replace my belt. I asked about the engine light. "You need a catalytic converter. We don't do that repair here."
"Well, what about my doom light that stays on or the car door 'open sensor' when all the doors or shut draining my battery. What's causing that? And I have to replace the coolant in my overflow tank. What's causing that?"
He just looked at me. And went back to where my car was.
Later, someone else came and told me my car was ready. On the way home, I kept hearing a ping under my hood. Checking up under my hood, I saw they left a rag. Next day I consulted another garage was I told I needed a water pump that's why I had the noise under my hood and was loosing fluid.
Pep boys personnel are not very courteous either.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!