PeopleMedia.comfraud, unsecure site, unethical business actions

All these sites are ran by peoplemedia.com. They don't answer the phone, they don't give you your money back when your profile gets hacked and they dont have a secure site. I spent hours battling a hacker back and forth, my password is froze, can't change it, the user name is froze, cant change it. Everytime i complain via customer service, nothin is done and no response back. Avoid these sites! They are not, secure and your information is easy to obtain
Asianpeoplemeet.com
Republicanpeoplemeet.com
Seniorblackpeoplemeet.com
Seniorpeoplemeet.com
Singleparentmeet.com

Comments

• Cr
      May 20, 2015

I was on ourtime.com. They offered a promotion I accepted for renewal when I did not plan to renew. When I got my credit card bill, I contacted them to complain that they charged me full price. They refused to credit the difference and because I did not have any proof in the way of a receipt (none was offered), I could not get my discounted price and they knocked me off the site only having used 2 months of a 6 month subscription. Credit card company can't help and people media refuses to refund the discount amount which is all I was asking for. What a bunch of B.S.

• Is
      Oct 07, 2015

hundreds of messages vanished from jpeoplemeet account . company said, not responsible. what happen to all emails?

• Ji
      Jun 30, 2016

I been very curious with this dating service behind the scenes operation. I joined 3 separate dating services provided by the company and the MO was identical: You get lots of attention from woman and flirts but once you hand over the money for the opportunity to respond you cease to get anymore response from anyone. When you respond back you get no reply, or at best, boiler plate response then nothing.

Clearly the company is perpetrating fraud in order to entice people to fork over money..