People PC / Charges for Services after Acct Cancelled
I cancelled my father's People PC account in December 2008 because he became unable to even use a computer.
In February, my credit card was charged $5.85. In March, another charge for $1.95 appeared on my statement. When I telephoned to ask WHY we were continuing to be charged for my father's account that was cancelled, it was explained this was to hold the account name. I told them that I never agreed to have my father's account held for him. Didn't seem to matter to them. I will continue to watch my statements to make sure I don't receive any more charges. Make sure you get a confirmation number when you cancel an account!
More People PC Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices