People Finders / unauthorized charges on credit card
People finders stole $24.95 from my account when I paid another one time fee to find a phone number. The number was no good but I didn't complain, now my charge account shows another charge for $24.95 pendin for an unrequested membership.. When I checked the internet there were scores of complaints for the same fraud being done to others. When I called to cancell this charge, today 8/1/2011, "Britany" told me that the charge was non refundable. IT WAS A "FREE TRAIL" I RECEIVED FOR BUYING A SERVICE! I said I would complain to every internet outlet and she said go ahead if I felt that was what I had to do. PEOPLEFINDERS- Your company is a large scam.
More People Finders Complaints & Reviews
- PeopleFinders - total scam - was sold outdated information 
- peoplefinders.com - charge me twice for wrong information! 
- peoplefinders.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- PeopleFinders - won't cancel my account 
- peoplefinders.com - online scam 
- People Finders - they are charging me for something I didn't ask or signed for
- peoplefinders.com - withdrew money for account
- PeopleFinders - don't give them your credit card number!
- Peoplefinders.com - monthly billing of service not disclosed
- People Finders - unauthorized credit card payments