Pegasus Airlines / flight ticket cancelled without email notice!
On May 5, I bought a plane ticket for 100 USD to go from Tel Aviv to Istanbul on May 20. Later, I got a e-mail confirmation with a PNR number. When I arrived to the airport, I found out my flight had been cancelled. The call center said my bank declined the transaction so they cancelled the ticket. The issue is that they never sent me a WRITTEN cancellation notice by email. I have submitted a complaint, but their defense is that their policy is only to call, not to send a notice email. They tried calling me and they could not reach me. I cannot believe this is legal. Why not send a written notice? This has happened to me before and other airlines always notify me by email. On top of that, and to their convenience, I had to buy another ticket from Pegasus that same day for 223 USD. There was also a couple from Brazil with exactly the same issue, and they also had to buy another ticket that same day!
More Pegasus Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Pegasus Airlines - pegasus airlines (flypgs.com) secretly makes multiple transactions. stay away from that fraudulent airline company. 
- Pegasus Airlines - lost luggage and v. poor customer services 
- Pegasus Airlines - bad service and lost of lugate
- Pegasus Airlines - ticket problem 
- Pegasus Airlines - not following iata rules 
- Pegasus Airlines - the service 
- Pegasus Airlines - airport services
- Pegasus Airlines - air travel 
- Pegasus Airlines - delay & horror
- Pegasus Airlines - missing baggage/luggage