Pearson Vue / Pearson Educationtesting

I failed the lmsw test three times the first time I took the test I failed by 17 points the second time I failed the test by 2 points I scored a 93 when I needed a 95 to past and the third time I take the test I scored a 95 and needed in 98 to pass I am a 43 year old African American female who went into the last testing with no anxiety and sure of passing the test. I think Pearson is a scam. I have studied and spent a few so many $$$$$$$. I have passed mock exams.

Aw
May 27, 2018

Comments

• Hs
      Jan 08, 2019

I am actually calling lawyers about this. PV has been cited and fined so many times. I would love to see the stats for how many people lost their jobs this year due to this f'n company. You can pay to get results if you comply with their strict set of time sensitive deadlines and very limited results. I refused to pay after failing the math part 3 times. I have NEVER failed a test in my life. I had tutoring, online training and still failed. When I talk to people who did get their scores, they were ALWAYS 1 point away from passing. regardless of which test. their pass rate is I think 54-59 percent over the 3 years since they changed it. No doubt this is a money making scheme and I've spent close to $1000 of my less than 27K take home income. It's got to stop. Neither PV or the County of hire have any incentive to pass because it is more money for both. PV gets repaid every test and schools can hire subs to fill FT jobs. What they don't realize is the subs have NO training, NO certification therefore giving students an even more limited education. What is wrong with people? I would love to see FL teachers walk out on a strike. We are all pawns in this game. Please call me if you want to talk about this. I may be gathering a class action group. Linda [protected]