Pearson VueDisrespectful, unfair etc-pearson vue!!! Awful

P

This has to be the worst company ive ever dealt with. How are they allowed to take our money, grade our tests & not allow us to see them. They can fail you, you can challenge it & they take more money, fail you & give you no explanation. This should be illegal. We are students trying to pay off loans & here is this awful to say the least comany with rude workers taking our money, grading tests w/o proof they are graded correctly. I am looking to get to the head of this company, just for some answers. They should not be able to do this!!!

• Ti
    Timothy Cowles Apr 14, 2018

Totally agree... They fail the test even though I know I had over 60 of the 64 questions correct now it is also mentioned not all questions will be graded - is that truly fair on a test? on the Citrix 1YO-203 exam, I studied with 3 different test provider material's too multiple online free actual exam tests the questions on the test were 100 % exact to the questions on the test.. I ask how could I have failed, they are a scam and I am really looking for certification not to be ripped off - I could not have studied harder or put more time in to it... I think / believe they are failing people to get your money for another test is totally unfair and poor business practice and agree they do need to be reported.

jesters Jun 04, 2017

i feel the same way Pearson Vue keeps taking my money, telling me i failed with no proof. t should be illegal to say you failed & not show you. i AGREE with all you said. we are running out of funds & pearson vue is getting away with this . we need to start a class action suit & go after this company one & for all.

jesters Jun 06, 2017

@jesters i would love if we can start a class action suit. we were in Massachusetts, thats where they're located, i called, wanted to stop in, they said NO, anything i need to send goes to a PO box???? very shady and nasty!!! how do we start a class action suit??? I'm in, the should not be able to get away with this its a crime!!!

jesters Jun 04, 2017

100 % CORRECT, THEY ARE TAKING OUR MONEY . we are students with loans trying to get jobs & Pearson vue is running a huge scam . it should be illegal to say we did not pass & not show us the results. something has to be done, we should all get together & start a class action suit. i called local congressmen, i tried to get to the president pearson. we were even in Massachusetts & asked if we can stop in, they said NO... something is NOT right . The woman n the phone said all papers or inquiries go to a PO box. this is a scam & we can't afford to keep letting this happen!!!