PCH / $25,000 lucky seven

Port Washington, United States Review updated:

I am filing a complaint because I received in my mail box a $25, 000 Lucky Seven scratch off from Publish Clearinghouse some time in Feb 2014. I scratched it off and was very excited that I won that amount. I have not received any correspondence and I believe this is a scam since I did my own research online and others have complained about this as well. For the first time since I became a online member through PCH, I received a package for another scratch off for $500. It is not the PO Box 81 Syosset, NY 11791. I have the documents, I just did not scan them. I just want my money that is all I want.

Je
Mar 22, 2014

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2011
    PCH - these dirtbags are interrupting on every facet of using comp.
    Phone: 901-331-7563

this pch site is disrrupting usage of my comp. and there is no way on the site to stop recieving these crooked scam games they play and I, for one am tired of it.

• Qq
      5th of Jun, 2011
    PCH - LOGGIN
    PCH
    Parsons
    Tennessee

I AM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH LOGGING IN.THEY SAY " INCORRECT E-MAIL OR PASSWORD", BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE SAME ONE AND USED IT WITH NO TROUBLE. SOME THINGS, I CANNOT LOG IN AT ALL.537E3

4th of Jun, 2012
    PCH - return but being bill for it
    18 Sawtooth Trl
    Picayune
    Mississippi
    Phone: 3049895243

Recieved a cutting board from pch in dec returned it in Jan along with two boxes of their stuff and now being bill for it I do not have it do not want it, it was c//p Want it taken off my bill, I would also like to know who won the 45 thousand dollars May 28 thank you Ruth Holland

• Mi
      25th of Mar, 2013
    PCH - Not able to participate in games as I used to
    533 Franklyn st
    New York

I am not able to go to pch search and its not being resolved by anyone ther why I play the contest as well as the others but I am not able to enter or participate in contest even though I have done it in the past with my email and my password why is this happening now and wh isn't it resolved.

Mike Brighon 533 Franklyn st apt#18 Bflo, NY 14202

• Sb
      14th of Oct, 2014
    PCH - cant redeem tokens.
    publishers clearing house

I use pch on my phone and everytime i try to redeem my tokens it completely kicks me out.

• Su
      11th of Jan, 2015

Recently I've been unable to enter my token redemption . I'm at silver level. When prompt requests password I lose redemption page and get the product and magazine page. What's the story? Why play for tokens when you can't use them.?An answer from PCH WOULD BE APPRECIATED. Better yet, fix it !