PCH / $25,000 lucky seven
I am filing a complaint because I received in my mail box a $25, 000 Lucky Seven scratch off from Publish Clearinghouse some time in Feb 2014. I scratched it off and was very excited that I won that amount. I have not received any correspondence and I believe this is a scam since I did my own research online and others have complained about this as well. For the first time since I became a online member through PCH, I received a package for another scratch off for $500. It is not the PO Box 81 Syosset, NY 11791. I have the documents, I just did not scan them. I just want my money that is all I want.
More PCH Complaints & Reviews
- publishers clearing house - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- publishers clearing house - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- publishers clearing house - scam?
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- publishers clearing house - did not order item 
- publishers clearing house - charging me for magazine order cancelled 
- publishers clearing house - stay away