Paypal / unauthorized use of my credit card by paypal
Paypal initiated shipment of an item I never purchased and they charged it to my Mastercard they have on record. Then Paypal notified a past seller on eBay to ship to me an item that I did not order/buy. I learned about this when the seller sent me an eMail that he shipped the merchandise. Paypal never admitted to the wrongdoing. I never authorized this transaction against my credit card. I requested the contact info to their CEO and they refused to provide it. I found the address and sent a letter addressed to their CEO, but he (or someone on his behalf) never replied. Paypal doesn't publish or provide ANY phone numbers to reach their senior management. While the seller refunded my money after I sent him back the merchandise, both the seller and I had to pay for shipping charges that were not refunded by Paypal.
Someone should audit Paypal's computer systems and the way this company misuses and abuses consumers' credit cards. In addition, no company should get away without pubishing and providing phone numbers for their executives.
I will never again use Paypal for payments and I hope that over time competition will take care of them.
More Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info