Paypal - Notification Of Limited Account Access! / beware - phishing mail!

Dear PayPal customer,

PayPal is pleased to notify our customers that we have successfully upgraded to a more secure and encrypted SSL servers to serve our esteemed customers for a better and more efficient services in the year 2008.

Due to this recent upgrade you are requested to upgrade your account information by following the reference below, using our new secure and safe SSL servers.

To validate your PayPal account click on the following link:

This email has being send to all our PayPal customers, and it is compulsory to follow as failure to verify account details will lead to account suspension.

PayPal Security Team.

Va

Comments

17th of Aug, 2009

There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!

8th of Nov, 2016

I agree, PayPal limited my account for no apparent reason. Gave me no appeal or exact reason why. I had to resort to going stealth with the help of Auction Essistance.

11th of Jun, 2017

PayPal has no care for you even after several months or years.

If you have been banned, it is best to go stealth using this guide: https://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth