Paypal - Notification Of Limited Account Access! / beware - phishing mail!
Dear PayPal customer,
PayPal is pleased to notify our customers that we have successfully upgraded to a more secure and encrypted SSL servers to serve our esteemed customers for a better and more efficient services in the year 2008.
Due to this recent upgrade you are requested to upgrade your account information by following the reference below, using our new secure and safe SSL servers.
To validate your PayPal account click on the following link:
This email has being send to all our PayPal customers, and it is compulsory to follow as failure to verify account details will lead to account suspension.
PayPal Security Team.
More Paypal - Notification Of Limited Account Access! Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info