Paypal / holding my account for no reasons
They are very sneaky, ya know.
They have been keeping my account on hold for a month from last Sunday. I can't do anything. Nothing helps me. I opened several disputes, but once they notice it, they immediately close them.
I don't understand what was the reason for doing this to me. I am an average user, don't do anything but making payments. Now I am out of my money and I am not sure that what they do is legal. Do you think they have the right to do so without providing any reasons?
More Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal Inc - request to release my funds 
- Paypal. Geconsumerfinance.com - won't let you online to pay bill until after your charged late fee 
- Paypal - microsoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account
- Paypal And eBay - chinese ebayers pandora 
- Paypal Inc - unauthorized charge