Paypal / Ge Money Bank / bill paying/harassment

242 Brentwood DriveBrookeland, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 409-698-3485

I had tried to pay my paypal card bill online through my paypal account. I had done it many times before. In January of 2008 my account disappeared off my paypal account and I tried calling the customer service number twice to ask where it went and how did they want me to pay. I was put on hold for over twenty minutes both times. And still no satisfaction.

Now I am getting calls many times a day from people wanting their money. I asked how to pay and was told to request a paper invoice. And still I get no satisfaction because the lady on phone said that was something that she could not do. And the website that she gave me won't go through. She needs her money and told me that I was overdue. Granted, I know I owe... but I won't pay over the phone. It is not my fault that they took my access off my paypal account and left me hanging. I will not pay to do them a favor, if they give me no satisfaction. What can be done about this bank and eBay and paypal?

Comments

En
  8th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this is happing to me to, I got my card replaced which took them twice to send it over to me, first one was lost in limbo land... anyhow, once I activated the new card in Oct 2008, I couldn't see my account online now, it still shoing Sept 2008. Then collection calls me 3 times a day. I had schedule to pay online but since account# changed so that messed up too. As off today I'm still calling the customer service to fix this. I got put on hold forever. As I'm writing this it's be almost 10mins no one is answering.
Am
  8th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree about this bank it is awful. I had an account with Lowes and had a credit line enough to buy carpet for 3 rooms in my house. I had lowes come out to measure and it was 35.00 which I out on my card. then I went to order the carpet 3 days later and when I handed them my card they told me I only had 45.00 credit available. Come to find out GE Money Bank cut my credit so I could not buy the carpet. The store looked into this and found that GE Money bank was cutting the credit limits on all of their customers accounts and therefore Lowes sales were dropping because this is the bank they deal with and they are taking the financing away from all of their customers so they cannot charge anything because the bank is in trouble
Bi
  1st of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i have never missed a payment with them now they lowered my credit limit and are calling 6 and 7 times a day im tired of it its not our fault the comsumers that they are in trouble
Te
  27th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am having to same problem. I can't find the link or a web site to pay them. They are calling me from 8:00am in the morning to 9:00pm at night. I am receiving calls about one hour.
  17th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
SAME THING HERE FOR NINE DANG MONTHS. WE NEED A LAWYER HERE. STAT.

PayPal Logo PayPal