Paypal / no response for emails!

I have a PayPal account for my ID mohitsharda@hotmail.com, I have recently withdrawn money using the check facility to my country India, Well the check as not reached me as yet, not does paypal is telling me the status they have just given me a reason that your check has been dispatched and now we don't know where it is. Also I have been mailing them from last two week but their has not been a single reply from their side.

Mohit Sharda.

Comments

16th of Jan, 2007

I feel for sending money to India, bank remittance is best. I do not use any web based money transfers. I have my citibank rupee checking account which has simple money transfer facility. The best part of this account is that my family in India is given an ATM card by which they can easily withdraw the money I send. Moreover I can use online banking facility for sending money too.

• De
      7th of Sep, 2007

I had an item that I sold on Ebay and the buyer paid me on August 30, 2007. It is now September 7th and my funds are still pending in Pay pal. They keep telling me a totally different story when I call there, so basically I am being lied too. They said there was a gliche in their system and the funds are pending. Anyhow, someone either has my money or the buyers money sitting out there someplace. They say it only takes 3-4 business days for funds to post. It has been, six business days now.

• Je
      23rd of Dec, 2007

Someone got a hold of my actual bank account number and used pay pal to make charges using my name. I found this out when I recived a bank statement with a list of overdraft fees. I called Pay Pal the day I found this out. They had charges using my account number and some one elses name and even their own email address! And no one at Pay Pay thought that was suspicious. There customer service is all electronic. It took me about 8 hours of research and calling to get a hold of a real person. I found the company profile and called corporate headquarters. Talked to 3 different customer service people, cut off 4 times, and then finally spoke with a rep who did help me. I was lucky to get her. She is the one who discovered that the charges were not even made to my existing pay pal account(I used pay pal only once in previous to this mess). This affected my personal bank account, my status with my bank, and transpired into a huge, huge mess to try and clear my name. Pay Pal has lack of security, customer service and responsibility.

• Ro
      2nd of Apr, 2008

Actually, paypals security is pretty decent now. It is people that dont know about phishing and fraudulent fake emails that direct them to the wrong site to enter their account information.

Nine times out of ten, thats what happens with missing paypal money.

3rd of Jul, 2008

sorry i have selected the wrong category in my paypal account i am not a charity or have no business i am just a private user.
    please resolve my account thank you

• Jc
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I've had PayPal for years and never had a problem paying through them. If anyone has had problems, get a hold of their security department via phone...their number is listed on their paypal site. I've called them a number of times because my account with them was suspended due to suspicious activities...meaning...someone tried to use my information, which paypal caught. Periodically I recieve emails from paypal asking for my information..which in turn I send it to paypal security department for further investigation. This seems to be very effective way to go. So with that said, those who are having problems, give them a call! They will resolve the issues.