Payless Car RentalCar rental

This is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever dealt with. I picked up the car 1/1/17 in Reno after waiting 15 minutes at the counter for the agent to finish a personal phone call on her cell. Expedia price (itin #[protected]) with tax was a reasonable 36.20, but agent insisted on adding the gas option that added almost $40. She said it was refundable if I returned car with a full tank, which I did the next day in Sacramento. Had no idea they charged me the gas anyway until I got back from vacation. Called Reno, they told me to call Sacramento.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Reno, NV Called Sacramento, got an argument from a kid dreaming up possible reasons why my price was different from Expedia. Talked to manager (our call was interrupted with a personal call on cell) who said she could not refund gas after 48 hours, call corporate. Called corporate and argued, finally created ticket (559597) and was told they would call in 1-3 days. One week later, I call and they say I have to send them a gas receipt. How am I supposed to do that if I didn't know to save one in the first place? Asked to talk to manager, was told this was the manager's position. Called Expedia, who call Payless, and they lied and said I was only charged the Expedia price. Don't know how this will end, but I know I will never do business with them again.

Ma