Payless Car Rental / misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged
When making online Expedia reservations for a business trip with a car rental from Kansas City International airport, I selected Payless Car Rental because it is the only company advertised as being inside the terminal with cars at the terminal. When I arrived I discovered that both are actually a shuttle bus away along with all the other companies. I ordered a full-size car. When they led me to it (the only car in their lot at the time) I find a beat-up Grand Marquis land yacht that had been wrecked (entire front end repainted, and paint was already coming back off, plus big dent on trunk lid) and that had almost 48, 000 miles it. On the road it was also clear that the transmission was on its last legs. THEN when I returned the car after 27 hours, my $56 daily rental cost over $200. What a rip-off fly-by-night outfit! Avoid Payless Car Rental, at least at KCI -- unsafe equipment, overcharged rates, and THEY ARE NOT INSIDE THE KCI TERMINAL despite misleading advertising to the contrary.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - Customer service 
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless Car Rental - extra hidden charges
- Payless Car Rental - car rental
- Payless Car Rental - major issue/inconvenience with the car that I rented.
- Payless Car Rental - ez-pass and tolls