Paycom. Net / Taking my money for no reason

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

PayCom.net has been taking £20.80 from my account for the past 3 months and i have no idea how to stop it... its taking my money for no reason and i will do everything i can to screw them over!!

How can i stop it?? Advise smb!

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Jun, 2007

In the course of 4 days paycom.net took over 50 dollars from my account i have no idea who they are

19th of Sep, 2007

Paycom has been deducting money from my credit card even though I could not log in to any of the websites. Now, I can't unsubscribe to the deductions. Someone, please advise what I should do.

• Ca
      9th of Oct, 2007

paycom.net has deducting money from my credit card even through 5 to 6 month. I could not log in to any of the websites. Now, I can't unsubscribe to the deductions. Someone, please advise how can I return my money.

• Sh
      18th of Oct, 2007

They have been deducting money from my credit card for 3 months.. For a site that offers just a dollar they have been getting about 60 aus dollars after currency swap from USA.. I have gone on to site to cancel it says I cancelled but money still deducting of my credit card.. What should i do?

Shannon.

• Di
      15th of Nov, 2007

Call your bank and put a fraud alert on your account.

• Mf
      28th of Nov, 2007

EPOCH COM have been deducting money from my credit card last two months. I am in India. What should I do?

16th of Apr, 2008

Give Epoch a call. They told me someone registered with an email I didn't use, setup transactions.

They froze the credit card and refunded my money. If that doesn't work, call your bank and dispute the charges.

• Du
      20th of Apr, 2008

I called their rep. I was told that the last time EPOCH (PAYCOM) processed a deduction from my account was 1/27/2003. I have documents proving that they have deducted $59.90 from my account on the following dates 07/06/2007, 10/09/2007, 01/09/2008, 04/08/2008. I haven't even looked at my paper copies from prior to that. I was asked to provide copies of my bank records to these thieves. Does that really work? Are people really that foolish? Not only am I going to contact my bank, I am going to contact the U.S. District Attourney. This is FRAUD. Since they are not in my home state that makes it a FEDERAL crime. I will provide copies of my personal banking information to the court not to the thieves who are already stealing from me and my family.