Patrol Masters / Towing

1 Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-648-0602

On January 21, Jessica (the woman who answered the phone) failed to enter the correct number of days for safelisting and I was towed. After filing a complaint with the BBB and contacting the HOA, Patrol masters finally sent me "copies" of their citations they claimed they issued - a month and a half after I first asked for them. They never left the citations on my vehicle, and therefore, I never knew I was not safelisted. It seems that these citations came out of the blue only as a last resort to deter me. The only document I received was from the tow yard which indicates dates other than what they claimed for "non-safelisting." I have the cell phone records showing the call was made to safelist, but they won't budge on admitting their mistake. Has anyone had similar problems? If so, have you made any progress with them? I'm debating small claims court at this time.

Sn

Comments

• Am
      14th of Sep, 2012

Listen this person is right, patrolmasters has been doing things in a ilegal manner Working with patrolmasters I am at the point where I am fed up. This company makes security look very trashy. They have towed vehicles that should not have been towed and gotten away with it. HOA's are dumb enough to hire this company while they do ilegal activity against thete tenants. After seening and working with with patrolmasters, I am sickened on how this company operates. Also I have been doing security for a long time and know securkitu is suppose to do there job. You have to ask, who side are the police on the security company doing ilegal activitu or yours.