The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Patrol Masters — illegal tow
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Patro Masters places more than one citation in a 24 hr period, resulting in a TOW in just over 24-36 hours...when our HOA has a 72 hour max parking rule. I picked up my towed car and foound 3 tickets placed on my car in one night. Look closely at the citation numbers printed in red, and the dates and times. The three tickets were in SEQUENTIAL ORDER, but dated the 30th, then 29th, then 30th, ALL placed on the vehicle on THE 30th. TYPICALLY THEY GIVE MANY CITATIONS IN ONE NIGHT AT DIFFERENT HOA's..so the sequence should be staggered NOT in sequential order if they were actually placed on the car on different nights.
Another resident on the Board also received 2 citations in one night, had he stayed another night he would have been towed. Again in just over 24 hours hours.
So when a error occurs...who pays the towing fee...us. I will pursue with Patrol Masters directly than if they do not reimburse, I have been advised to file small claims for $260.00 towing fee.
More Patrol Masters Complaints & Reviews
- Patrol Masters - security/towing
- Patrol Masters - notice of violation issued
- Patrol Masters - illegal towing of vehicle
- Patrol Masters - pervert
- Patrol Masters - unnecessary towing + fees
- Patrol Masters' Ineptness - complaints
- Patrol Masters - towing
- Patrol Masters Inc. - scam and cheating
- Patrol Masters - illegal towing
- Patrol Masters - getting towed being a week old homeowner