Passport / delay in passport

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I Pamu Swetha has applied my passport (file no: f011088) on 12th of march 2008 and police enquiry has been done on 21st of march 2008. I and my sister has applied the passports on the same day thats on 12th of march 2008 and she received the passport but i still didnt received it. And even we got the acknowledgement regarding the police enquiry that its been cleared. And even its very emergency for me to have the passport. so please kindly look after the matter and do the needful.
Thanking you,
with regards,
swetha.

Sw

Comments

• Ab
      15th of Jul, 2008

Respected sir
    Our family member passport is not issued yet their registration number is c000298 and cooo299 belongs to kiranjeet kaur and taranjeet singh respectively. the application was submitted on 10/03/2008 but the ststus from a month in the enquiry site is still the same ie (it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time). so make it soon.

Thanking you
    With regard
    Abhijeet singh

• Ri
      18th of Aug, 2009

I am ritesh kumar sharma. I am from mughalsarai, uttar pradesh and I applied for a passport on 25/02/2008 with the file reference number lkoa03543308 at the lucknow regional passport office.

It has been over 1 year now that I have waiting for my passport to arrive. running from office to office has also not helped my passport to move ahead. nobody can tell me where it is stuck exactly and for what reasons.

I would like to know the why should a citizen of this country be denied of a passport for so long? I need my passport ugently and is there a possibility that I cancel my last passport application and apply for a tatkal passport?

File no.-lkoa03543308

Ritesh sharma

• Pa
      20th of Feb, 2010

File ref. number : lkoz600614
    Applicant's name : syed shariq jamal
    Application date : 26/09/2009
    City : barabanki
    Status : my passport form of police enquiry incompelete because police officer surya prakash narayan posted in barail chauki says me give me money but I will not give money so please sir mera passport urgent complete kiya jaye jiski information mujhe di jaye my number-9005189786

Regards — syed shariq jamal
    Vill&post barail dist-barabanki

• Pa
      20th of Feb, 2010

To,
    The passport officer
    Passport office,

Sir/madam

I have applied for a passport & as my police verification was suppose to be done but by a chance I was available at home but police officer says iwant some money recieve when your passport report forward so iwill not give moneymy can you please suggest me what to do to complete my verification..?

Waiting for a responce..

Regards
    Syed shariq jamal
    File no... lkoz600614
    Draft no...0411886
    Date of submit..26/09/2009

• So
      28th of Apr, 2011

Passport status still shows police report not received. my police inquiry was completed on 6th april and on police website, report says 'clear'. please suggest. I need passport urgently

• Dr
      24th of Jun, 2011

Respected sir /madam
    I have given a passport request in the year 2009 month of july my file number is bplz337342/09 from jabalpur passport offfice, I am regularly enquiring about my passport status but not gettin proper response. I am a medical student and was suppose to attend a confrence abroad but due to ignorace from passport authority, my studies are suffering. kindly take some quick action for above details.