PartsGeek / wrong part/ no refund
Purchased a 2004 wheel hub assembly they sent the wrong part!!! This is after I confirmed before shipping that it was the correct part. Two months after returning part still no word or refund. Apperently there are others: don't do business with these people
Based on bbb files, this business has a bbb rating of f on a scale from a+ to f.
Reasons for this rating include:
• 157 complaints filed against business
• failure to respond to 2 complaints filed against business.
• 4 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
• length of time business has taken to resolve complaint (S).
Business contact and profile
Name: parts geek
Address: 50 south maple ave.
Marlton, nj 08053
Original business start date: february 1989
New owner date: july 2008
Principal: mr. Ray henderson, ceo
Entity: limited liability corporation
Type of business: auto parts & supplies-wholesale & manufacturers, auto parts & supplies-new
Bbb accreditation: this company is not a bbb accredited business.
The bbb that will handle your complaint is:
Bbb of new jersey
1700 whitehorse hamilton sq. Rd st d-5
Trenton, nj [protected]
Email: info@trenton. Bbb.org
More PartsGeek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - I ordered parts from parts geek and was completely disrespected
- Parts Geek - non serious business
- Parts Geek - shipping
- Parts Geek - poor customer service the word service should'nt even be in same sentence with partsgeek
- Parts Geek - wheel hub assembly