Parts Geek / wrong part and customer is paying for correcting their catalog
I searched their catalog and ordered the part. Parts comes in and it did not fit. I requested full refund including the shipping to get their wrong part back to them. They showed me the TERMS that they do not pay that. Unwillingly I paid the shipping to send it to not to NY but to CA costing me $20. I filed BBB complaint and CC dispute. They agreed to give me full refund if I shipped the part back to them before 3/8/2013. I shipped on 3/7/2013 here is the tracking number [protected] at fedex.com. Now they refunded me $164.26 from my original order of $193.25. So I am loosing $28.99 Plus $20 plus the time lost in dealing with them and waiting for the part to come from somewhere else. I would think twice before ordering with them. I have ordered from many parts stores no one charges you anything if they send you a wrong part. These guys are CLOWNS. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. I hope you stay away from crooks like them.
More Parts Geek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - bought a fender from u
- PartsGeek - shipment of wrong item
- Parts Geek, LLC - I was sent the wrong part "twice"
- Parts Geek - partial order
- Parts Geek - rip off artists