Panera Bread / my lunch took too long to be served.
On October 18, 2017 I arrived at your cafe 0916 (Sterling Heights, MI) and ordered a pick 2 meal. The transaction was logged in at 11:50 am (before the lunch crowd shows up).
The meal was eventually served at 12:13 pm. I think the twenty three minutes is unacceptably long.
My order was recorded as Scott 35.
Thanks for your consideration.
My e-mail address is: [protected]@agsautomotive.com
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)