Panera Bread / gift card
We have been Panera customers for many many years and enjoy the lovely product and service you provide. Recently, we purchased 2 gift cards ($25, $25) and received a $10 bonus card for signing up. We didn't realize the $10 bonus card had an expiration date as the other two cards do not have one.
Now our gift card has expired. Would you please kindly assist and reactivate this or reissue us a new replacement card? Your help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I can be reached at [protected] (c)
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)