Panda Express — teriyaki chicken
I went to panda express for lunch yesterday. The address for this location is 58493 29 palms hwy, yucca valley, ca 92284.
I have always been a fan of panda express, however I had a very bad experience and I don't know if I will ever return. I bought a plate & it was honestly one of the worst meals i've had in a long time. It was so bad in fact, that it made me nauseous and I couldn't eat for the rest of the day. The teriyaki chicken was pure fat and I pulled a rubber white cord out of the center of one of the pieces. It was like 2 inches long! It was awful.
We took it to go, and I was on a scheduled lunch break, so unfortunately I could not take it back to the store. I am hoping to get refunded for my meal as it went straight in the trash.
More Panda Express Complaints & Reviews
- Panda Express - uncharitable manger 
- Panda Express - rude co-workers / manager 
- Panda Express - family feast scam! 
- Panda Express - unlawful and rude employer 
- Panda Express - racial discrimination/bias 
- Armark Panda Express - re: wrongful termination, retaliation, rodents issues, poor management, hushing employee complaints, and hindering promotions
- Panda Express - teriyaki chicken
- Panda Express - manager and coworker. 
- Panda Express - product
- Panda Express - placing order