Panasonic / Poor service!

Since November of 2006; my television has been under constant repair. Having the lamp replaced was no big deal; but apparently when my tv needed major repair and the technician put everything back he left some screws out that held up the lamp; making it slip and cause my tv to once again break.

Another technician came out and he didn't catch the main problem; just replaced the same big part and lamp and left. Now a third tech finds the actual problem; but I was supposed to have someone come out today September 6,2007. I waited between 8-12 for the technician. No phone call, nothing.

I wasted an entire day waiting. Normally I will get a call by 8 a.m. I called that 800 number and the guy tells me, "Oh someone did call you several times, but your phone lines must have been down." I told him my phone was fine and if people called me all morning with no problems why would Sears have a problem?

He had no answer; but told me he didn't know why the technician was a no show, and I would have to reschedule for Monday. I spent a lot of money for the warranty to be extended to protect my 42 inch tv; but I want Sears to know, I will never buy anything big again.

I followed my parents who loved Sears and in the beginning for me Sears gave me the best service I had ever seen. Now I am so disappointed how no one seems to know anything and all I get is hold please while I connect you to another department and so on and so on.

Since November my television has worked for maybe 3 months total.

After over 20 years of being a Sears follower, it ends for I will never think of buying anything from Sears again.

Panasonic Corporation Logo Panasonic Corporation