[Resolved] outsurance / vehicle body paint
My vehicle was sent to Gateway Autobody on behalf of Outsurance. When I received the vehicle back, the paint job was incorrectly blended and the left side of the vehicles paint is a lighter grey than the rest of the painted vehicle. This is not what the vehicle looked like before I made the claim for repairs and the paint job needs to be fixed. This is absolutely ridiculous!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Outsurance Insurance Company Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2016
The sub-standard work done to your vehicle is unacceptable and you have our sincere apologies for this! Please e-mail me the claim or policy no to: [protected]@out.co.za I will involve our assessing manager right away. Thank you, Dinky Wenhold
More outsurance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] outsurance - cancellation of policy is an absolute nightmare 
- [Resolved] outsurance - claim 
- Outsurance Out-and-about - extremely unhappy 
- outsurance - avoid this consultant like the plague
- outsurance - i want my money back as it was a lot that I paid for no service received
- Outsurance / Pro Beat Auto Body Panelbeaters - hockingly bad service
- outsurance - truly disappointing with such incompetent staff
- outsurance - outsurance still dodging me
- Outsurance Insurance Company - business insurance quotation survey 
- outsurance - delaying claim