[Resolved] outsurance / repairs done to my fridge

1 OUTSURANCE CONTENTS Claim number 132988000 authorised; ORCA MOBILE ELECTRICAL WORKSHOPS CC Tel (021)5911787,Cape Town, South Africa

Outsurance contents claim number [protected] authorised; orca mobile electrical workshops cc tel [protected], will be in contact shortly. appointed electrical company that was suppose to fix my fridge... fridge only work for few hours on the 23rd and ever since the fridge not working... electrical company orca never pitch to come see to the repair or even enquire after they already got paid excess of r1000... outsurance on the other hand don't want to take responsibility and review the whole situation... I am less r1000 and my fridge is still not working...

• Resolution statement

• We are so sorry about your poor experiences with both our advisors and our supplier. This will be addressed. Liesl has spoken to you and advised of the way forward. Should any further assistance be needed, please contact Liesl directly.

Regards