[Resolved] outsurance / psychological abuse

1 Centurion, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0824627583

My son had a car accident on the 21/6/2015. All i wanted to do is bury my son with respect and dignity and with good memories. The week after the funeral. One of outsurance assessors came to see me. I gave him all the information i had even a confidential report that was send to internal home affairs. The supervisor gave me a copy and said i can use it for a 3rd party claim that i did not worry about. I even went and showed the assessor the accident seen. Your assessor told me the claim will be finalized by that friday. The next week he phoned and asked me questions about my son activities the night before. I told him i don't know as my son was 31years old and he had his own life. The next week he asked the same questions and i started to get frustrated because to me he was implying that my son was responsible for the accident. The following week i confronted him and told him i will not lie or give bribes to anybody and if that if what is expected from me to get money out of outsurance then they can keep their money. Then he started with my children asking them the same questions. That made me cross because we did know where he was and his activities has noting to do with the accident. The accident happened on the bridge and he never investigated the seen. This is becoming personal to me and i want to know who the doctor is that is giving him information because according to the investigating officer he must come and see him and he will solve the problem. At this stage i don't care if i get anything out but as i was a loyal customer of outsurance i am getting my dough's about the company and i hope that other people don't have to go through the same emotional hell that i am going through now. Because no your money can bring my son back and your company have put me in emotional tress and i had to go and see a psychiatrist. My psychiatrist told me today that i must phone the assessor today and confront him and ask him what he is implying. I phoned and apparently he was out. The assessor that helped me, told me that he will inform their supervisor and that i will have an answer before end of day. I am still waiting and it is 06:43pm already. It seems that we are just clients and they don't care.

• Resolution statement

• We are so very sorry for your huge loss. We also wish to apologise for the validation process of the claim being taxing and stressful. The claim has by no means been rejected and is also not subjected to who the accident was caused by. Our assessing manager has been trying to reach you and will have a further discussion on the claim with you this morning. As with any other claim, the validation process needs to be completed before we can finalise the claim and we assure you of our commitment to do this as soon as possible. Regards, Dinky

Ha
Aug 4, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      17th of Aug, 2016

please employ people that the public can pronounce their names or understand them. im a client for a long time its not my fault that i got hijacked and shot but i saved the van from being taken away. i scan and sent you forms and im always be sent a email to complete thje forms the email is coming back from outsurance with my completed forms help me . when i call na call n cal i find only one person whos handling my claim is busy, he or she never calls back days become weeks weeks will become months.