Outdoors Online / don't order

United States Review updated:

Don't buy anything from Outdoors Online website! I made an order about a month ago and received nothing yet and I have no idea where my order is because I did not get a tracking number. Their customer service was absolutely terrible, they said they'll check what was going on and promised to call me back within 2-3 days, but that was just a lie. When I asked them to cancel my order they simply ignored me. What a terrible scam company. They should be shut down for scamming innocent people!

Sl
Dec 21, 2016

Comments

• Ax
      Dec 21, 2016

Couldn't agree more... i placed an order mid-November and although I did receive tracking information my shipment has been sitting in Shanghai since 12/8. Although I did receive tracking information all efforts to contact their 24/7 customer service have been worthless. I tried email, calling and online chat with no response from any of the above. What a huge disappointment and now I am left scrambling a few days before Christmas... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Va
      Feb 05, 2017

@axekickr I have the same issue! I placed my order on December 24, 2016. I enter my order number and it says still processing. I have left numerous messages and emails.

• Do
      Dec 22, 2016

I placed an order on Nov. 16th and got a tracking number saying the package was in China. As of today it hasn't arrived, and my inquiries go unanswered by email and phone. No response on their website. Obviously a scam. I'm disgusted with this!

• Me
      Dec 31, 2016

The latest USPS listing shows that the item is in China, 6 weeks after being ordered. We have attempted contact with the seller on 5 different occasions with no gent available by chat, email or phone. This charge should be fraudulent!

• We
      Jan 01, 2017

I too ordered in mid-November and have not received my merchandise. I contacted customer service three times and only received one answer- and that was to tell me that my item would be shipped in 5-8 days. That was a month ago! The products they offer are terrific but the customer service is so poor that it is just not worth the trouble. Shop elsewhere!

• Sh
      Jan 03, 2017

Same thing happen to my mother and I.
    I will be disputing the charges.

• Gi
      Jan 07, 2017

I have had the same issue. I placed an order on December 11th and still haven't received anything and cannot get in touch with anyone in Customer Service. I will be calling my credit card company today to report fraudulent activity and get our money back.

• Fu
      Jan 07, 2017

I too have still not received my order I placed a month ago. I've been charged for the items but have no idea if I'm going to receive them or not. I didn't get a tracking number and I can't get ahold of anyone. I've tried the "24/7" chat service several times and I have called and left messages, but still no response. I've never experienced such terrible service before. This is definitely a scam company. I'm contacting my credit card company to report it...DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS "COMPANY!!!"

• Ji
      Jan 10, 2017

Same story - has anyone had success getting a refund from credit card companies? Thanks

Jan 10, 2017

I just filed a dispute with my cc company and they will do a charge back. Disgusted. People please follow through and get your money back. The woman I spoke to at the cc company said unfortunately many people do not follow through. This company is a scam don't let them keep your money. Famous chat saying "5-8 days". Hope it was worth the time wasting for them potentially getting my $30.99. Sorry, hommie don't play that.

• Va
      Feb 05, 2017

@TurtleRock Thank you, I will contact my bank as well and file a complaint.

Feb 17, 2017

@vaqua johnson Just got my money back Monday!!!
    The scammers win if you people don't reach out to your credit card company. This company is on the radar now.

• Br
      Jan 11, 2017

Everyone needs to take a couple minutes and report them to the FTC
    they need to be shut down.

• Sc
      Jul 28, 2017

@Brittney Turner It only takes a few minutes! Please take the time to report this company!!! DONE, DONE & DONE!!!

• Ca
      Jan 17, 2017

I agree with the above commenter^
    I just posted my issue on
    Please do the same! $80 down the drain!

• Ap
      Jan 24, 2017

Scammed as well

Jan 25, 2017

TOTAL SCAM!!! Same story here, just reported them to the FCC, and now am going to work on my cc refund. What pieces of ####.

• Ke
      Jan 26, 2017

@Madeline Bowen File a complaint w/ the Attorney General of Texas, as well. My bank statement shows that the credit card machine they are running is registered to a residential address of 23508 Wilderness Paw, San Antonio, TX 78261--we all need to mail "nice letters" to these scam artists

• Br
      Jan 26, 2017

File a complaint with your bank or cc company for fraudulent activity and not receiving goods or services. Enough of these complaints they will lose their rights to accept credit cards by the Card Association and you will get your money back

• Th
      Jan 27, 2017

Same! I actually spoke to a person one day and he assured me that they would rush the order. The original order was placed on 12/12. He said it would be rushed 3 weeks ago. NOTHING! I have called dozens of times, emailed numerous times and attempted to chat. NOTHING! I am calling my bank now. I will also report them!

• Cd
      Feb 06, 2017

On 12/9/16, I placed $150 Christmas gift order of 4 Yeti cups and was supposed to get 2 free. After harassing them relentlessly through the chat line (I refused to let it go - just "waited for my turn in line"), email messages, and voice mail messages, I FINALLY received all four (4) of the Yeti Cups that I had paid for via two separate deliveries in late January, 2017. However... i have YETi (lol - i just crack myself up) to receive word on the supposed "FREE cups." I doubt I will ever see those but, at least, I did receive the cups I had originally paid for...albeit nearly 2 months later. This place is a racket, for sure. Do NOT order from them. I think I'm a rarity, it seems, to have been fortunate enough to actual get the merchandise I ordered.

• Da
      Feb 07, 2017

OMG, same thing happened to me also! I ordered over a month ago, and sent several messages. When checking my order, with my order number, I it said that it was processing! $30 for the damn yeti cup, and they will not answer me! I am disputing the charge. Now I see the website says opening soon! What the hell is up with that. These people are nothing but scam artists. They have my money and I have no merchandise!

• Ni
      Feb 11, 2017

I ordered item back on december 26, 2016 - it is now february 11, 2017 and have not received my order $110.00 !!! I tried calling the 800# on my credit card and it is disconnected - i sent numerous emails too & to no avail. I just disputed my charge with my credit card company. They must do this to everyone! Do yourself a fvor and do not order anything from them total scam

•   Feb 12, 2017

People, check the status under your account page. And please, read the shipping faqs. Also, look up the word customs.

@Wine Is Good S. T. F. U

•   Feb 17, 2017

@TurtleRock Why? Truth hurt?

• Ta
      Feb 14, 2017

I ordered one cup on 12/12/16 and another with straws on 12/13/17 for christmas presents!!! I received the straws but haven't received anything else!! I have emailed numerous times with no response and finally chatted with an online representative who assured me that my order was moved to priority shipping (At no cost to me... How sweet). Of course i haven't received anything and can't get anyone on the phone! Now i can't even check the status of my order... That should tell me something!!! This is the worst service i've ever received! I surely wish i had checked reviews before ordering but dang! I am going to dispute my charges because apparently we are never getting our stu[censored]

Mar 11, 2017

@Tammycw2 I got lids and no cups. And no response. I called my credit card company.

Feb 17, 2017

I just got my money back from my card company!! YIPPY Me. now everyone else... get in line, follow suit.

• Vi
      Feb 24, 2017

Worst company and customer service ever. I ordered nov 25th I received nothing. I called on Jan 16th they assured me it was ready to ship. Still nothing. To good to be true. Yes it is.

•   Feb 25, 2017

I just received something I ordered October 29. It was stuck in customs. It happens.

Mar 17, 2017

I too have placed an order with outdoors and haven't gotten my cup yet tried to call i just get a busy signal, , , THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!

• Sw
      Apr 07, 2017

Ordered my Yeti Tumbler on March 15th. Did receive a tracking number but that was useless! I have blowed their email up! Contacted their online chat multiple times. They talk to me the first couple of times now you get on there and they tell you that that will be with you in a minute and then it goes to their email. Still haven't received my tumbler! Enough is enough! I will be contacting my bank to file a complaint. This scamming company needs to be shut down... immediately!

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters! And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using toxic metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin (512) 394-9384. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific!