Outback Steakhouseyou have ruined two anniversary dinners..

To whom it may concern:
I would just like to say that outback has made the last two anniversary dinners of ours terrible. We dined with you guys last year and the food and the service were just terrible. You did make it up to us by offering to buy us dinner the next time we decided to come back in, which was that following week. The steaks, dinner and service was much better, we were greeted by the manager and he made sure everything went well. We decided to once again try this year for our 11 anniversary.. What a huge mistake, after spending over $100 and getting good service by everyone accept our waiter, things just really fell apart. It started by your waiter putting a hot cup of coffee in front of our 17 month old son, thanks to quick hands from my wife the little guy didn't get burned. He finished his job doing the bare minimum for us and we still left him about a 30% tip, hoping he would have to share the money with the rest of the staff that made our visit enjoyable.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Inverness, FLWe brought a bunch of food home only to find that both our steaks were so under cooked it was a joke. I ordered my steak medium well and my wife order medium. Both steaks were so raw it was tough to even look at them, so they went to the dogs. I spoke with the manager kim reed and after she lectured me about how steak on the bone can never be cooked the way you like, there was no excuse for my wives steak. She offer to send me something in the mail, I received from her today an apology letter along with a $20 gift card.. Wow really, that does not even cover the tip I left for a half assed waited. Needless to say this will be the last time either of us eat at any outback, but that goes for our 11 adult children, I should have just gone to mcdonald's at least you know what you're going to get there. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You have taken not only one but now two of my anniversary dinners that I will never get back. I will also be filing a complaint with the bbb.
Chris [352]601-1494
Feel free to call anytime, so I can tell you how I really feel!!!

Outback Steakhouse