Oscar Mayerdeli fresh turkey bone shards

O Review updated:

Purchased two containers of the Turkey "Deli Fresh" item for making my kids sandwiches. I pulled out the rolls and began slicing them into strips every 1/2 inch. I sprinkled them into a burrito wrap. My son took one bite and claimed his had bones in it. I said no it doesn't it's just the lettuce or maybe a piece of tomato. I then heard my husband and daughters say the same thing. This time I listened. I took apart their sandwiches and looked at the meat. Yes, it was bone and lots of it!! Because I cut it without unrolling the pre rolled slices I didn't feel it or see it. Wow, it could have been alot worse cutting their gums etc. I am throwing out both boxes and trying to get in touch with Oscar Mayer for a refund of the 3.99 each. Needless to say, we've all decided to go with a different brand of turkey meat from now on.

• S
      Aug 18, 2016
    Oscar Meyer - Dropped their quality
    Oscar Meyer

Our family has bought Oscar Meyer products for years. The last two months we have thrown out weiners that smell so bad when you cook them. Not just a little bad, but bad. We bought them at a Wal-Mart Super center so I assume the meat boxes are well maintained and the meat had good expiration dates on them. Has Oscar Meyer dropped their quality? We're going to start using Hebrew products.

• I
      Jul 06, 2018

Same issue as the first, Bone Shards in the pack of Deli Fresh Turkey I recently bought.

• M
      Sep 10, 2019

I've had issues with the Deli Fresh coldcuts, the maple ham is full of fat and gristle, I don't recall it being this way before. I'm talking the last 6 packages all have been gross.