oReillys Auto Partsunfair treatment/ wrongful termination

I began working at oreillys in March 2017 I was hired by one of the corporate managers whom seam to always has a great attitude when you see him.Well I applied for a counter person but the only thing that was available at the time was to be a driver. Well I accepted the driver position because they informed me that I will move up when a position would become available. Well another person was hired as a driver and started 2 or 3 weeks later well the employee was removed as a driver and put on merchandise. Every morning I would come in and say "Goodmorning" everybody would respond except for the store manager at first I thought it was just me so the next morning I came in and I said "good morning" but this time the store manager was walking right past me she never replied her assistant manager asked her "Did you speak?" She acted as if she didn't hear his question because he was already aware of her disrespect towards me she then replied oh yeah I heard her and I did speak with such a snappy tone I then replied it's ok she doesn't have to speak. When I was hired I was told that the number one goal is to have a great attitude and she clearly is working for the wrong company with her attitude. Anyway as the days went by I had been noticing how the manager and this employee would get off in corners and whisper now remember this is the manager that I'm discussing this manager and the employee would always go in the office close the door or you would catch them in corners til one day I came around the corner and heard them talking about her assistant manager. So a few weeks go by and now she has taken the employee from driving to merchandiser to counter remind you I been there longer. So this employee runs and tell 2 other employees one is myself how she didn't wanna do that and how the manager liked her as like her like her she stated that the manager was gay and how the manager was getting on her nerves and how she told her that she didn't like me and how she talks about the assistant manager badly. So I figured a dog that bring a bone carry a bone as well so I decide to stay my distance from the employee but I stayed proffessional and cordial.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Natchez, MSI had a incident to where I was sitting in the back and I asked the manager a question while 2 other employees were around and she looked at me rolled her eyes and didn't respond I turned and asked the other employee did you see that he replied yes. We both laughed and turned away this was becoming an ongoing thing daily and everybody noticed it even the employee she would think she was confiding in said she show dislike towards me and for no reason at all. On a Monday I think I wrote a letter stating that the 14 would be my last day due to her attitude towards me but then I decided to ask for part time well it was granted she decided to keep me and put me on the schedule from 7:30 to 2. On Thursday well me and the assistant manager was joking and the employee who I decided to stray away from and the manager goes in the back whisper and soon as she come from the back she immediately goes in her office and call me into the office and tells me u was terminated and didn't tell me why just said to call corporate so when I called corporate this is what they said ma'am you was not terminated u put in a 2 week notice but you decided to stay part time but we have no clue about you being terminated. The manager there is very unprofessional and everybody who comes in that store talks about her attitude it was a customer who came to the store to address the manager for her snooty attitude customers rather deal with her assistant manager and the person who is over the drivers there have been many customers complaining about her. She lets the employee she close to be on their personal phone she leaves the merchandise on the floor and doesn't put them up all or most of the plannograms does not be attended to. You have customers and phones ringing off the hook and instead of the person who supposedly be on the counter they in the back on cell phones and whispering but it becomes a issue because I would help out the manager made sure everyday that I was aware that I'm only a driver customers would say I want her to help me the manager would say she can't help you cause she ain't nothing but a driver and they would leave because of the way she say it or as if she was putting me down, Anyway I am gonna get to the bottom of it cause I'll be talking to a lawyer.

Es