O'Reilly Auto Partsbad parts!

B Review updated:

O'Reilly Auto Parts sold me a air conditioner compressor in 05. I had to pay $300.00 to replace it in 05. Then again in 06. Now I have to replace it again in 07 and it is 2 months out of warranty. So I even get to pay to replace the part. O'Reilly Auto Parts said they don't care. They want me to take it to court.

• Updated by Valerie Goos · Oct 16, 2019

smoking weed*

• Updated by RodSanders · Oct 28, 2019

Need help with the transaction

• Mi
    Miss36dd Aug 09, 2007

They did us the same way. They spend millions on racing BS and treat customers like crap. I won't use them for anything.

• Pa
    Parts Guy Jul 23, 2008

Why did you have to pay $300 to replace it in the same year? The part comes with a 1yr warr. if you purchase all the required items (Drier and Orfice Tube) and flush the system out before installing. And every shop I have ever been to have at least a 1yr labor warr. The shop should have done the job for free and then filed a labor claim with the manufacture (with assistance from O'Reilly's).

• Kt
    kt taylor Jul 31, 2008

Have you ever tried to file a labor claim with OReillys...try 3 months wait and that is with daily calls. As a car repair shop trust me...DO NOT USE OREILLYS PARTS.

• Da
    darrol Aug 01, 2008

it probably shouldnt have been warrantied at all did you replace orifice tube and clean the system these are required for warranty if you put a new part in a dirty system its bound to break again

• Sh
    shad0w_ninja May 02, 2011

Well, my comment is ... find out all warranty information before purchasing any parts from any store ! Also, if you only replace one item, you are risking it breaking down again. You must replace all parts involved. Not just a compressor. Check into that, and you might see that it's not the part that's the problem consistently, it's due to other faulty parts my friend.

Marquitta Crichlow Jun 25, 2019

The O'Reilly Location I am referring to is 3410 Texas PKWY Missouri City, Tx 77489
    The service was very horrible. The employers are rude, and disrespectful. Needs better management.

• Va
    Valerie Goos Oct 22, 2019

The assistant manager James has been driking and smoking week on the job. James reeks of alcohol every time I go in which is very unprofessional and shouldn't happen regaurdless.

• Fr
    Fredys Oct 27, 2019

Nome quisieron canbiar ls frenos de mi carro i tinen garantia de por vida i me dijeron qe no porqe tinen qe eatar qe brados eso no es justo si dise garantia de por vida tinen qe canbiarlos i me asen ruidos al frenar i el dela tienda dijo qe no podia ni si quiera rebiso los frenos bien solo dijo qe no se podia repito la grantia era depor vida

• Ro
    RodSanders Nov 03, 2019

I was told my part would be in seven days ago and I have still not received it a ecm for a 1990 Dodge b250 ram can with a, , 5.9 I've called several times and no results