O'Reilly Auto Partsbad parts!

B Review updated:

O'Reilly Auto Parts sold me a air conditioner compressor in 05. I had to pay $300.00 to replace it in 05. Then again in 06. Now I have to replace it again in 07 and it is 2 months out of warranty. So I even get to pay to replace the part. O'Reilly Auto Parts said they don't care. They want me to take it to court.

• Updated by Valerie Goos · Oct 16, 2019

smoking weed*

• Updated by RodSanders · Oct 28, 2019

Need help with the transaction

• Ro
    RodSanders Nov 03, 2019

I was told my part would be in seven days ago and I have still not received it a ecm for a 1990 Dodge b250 ram can with a, , 5.9 I've called several times and no results

• Fr
    Fredys Oct 27, 2019

Nome quisieron canbiar ls frenos de mi carro i tinen garantia de por vida i me dijeron qe no porqe tinen qe eatar qe brados eso no es justo si dise garantia de por vida tinen qe canbiarlos i me asen ruidos al frenar i el dela tienda dijo qe no podia ni si quiera rebiso los frenos bien solo dijo qe no se podia repito la grantia era depor vida

• Va
    Valerie Goos Oct 22, 2019

The assistant manager James has been driking and smoking week on the job. James reeks of alcohol every time I go in which is very unprofessional and shouldn't happen regaurdless.

Marquitta Crichlow Jun 25, 2019

The O'Reilly Location I am referring to is 3410 Texas PKWY Missouri City, Tx 77489
    The service was very horrible. The employers are rude, and disrespectful. Needs better management.

• Sh
    shad0w_ninja May 02, 2011

Well, my comment is ... find out all warranty information before purchasing any parts from any store ! Also, if you only replace one item, you are risking it breaking down again. You must replace all parts involved. Not just a compressor. Check into that, and you might see that it's not the part that's the problem consistently, it's due to other faulty parts my friend.

• Da
    darrol Aug 01, 2008

it probably shouldnt have been warrantied at all did you replace orifice tube and clean the system these are required for warranty if you put a new part in a dirty system its bound to break again

• Kt
    kt taylor Jul 31, 2008

Have you ever tried to file a labor claim with OReillys...try 3 months wait and that is with daily calls. As a car repair shop trust me...DO NOT USE OREILLYS PARTS.

• Pa
    Parts Guy Jul 23, 2008

Why did you have to pay $300 to replace it in the same year? The part comes with a 1yr warr. if you purchase all the required items (Drier and Orfice Tube) and flush the system out before installing. And every shop I have ever been to have at least a 1yr labor warr. The shop should have done the job for free and then filed a labor claim with the manufacture (with assistance from O'Reilly's).

• Mi
    Miss36dd Aug 09, 2007

They did us the same way. They spend millions on racing BS and treat customers like crap. I won't use them for anything.